Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Have Y'all Lost Your Fucking Minds??

I appreciate this meme but, since red hair is recessive, it means that the father could be a carrier for the gene and also not have red hair. For the record I thought they were both children but I guess maybe one is supposed to be the mom? I can never tell how old Asians are.

It is a recessive gene but if at the same time it is dominant it remains in the lineage, this only in the case that it is inherited by the male sex or the sperm donor.

Eh hair color isn't a Mendelian trait anyway so it's not quite as simple as red hair plus black hair equals black hair. The real punch line of my comment was about the age of the people in the meme.

and Gamo I tried to confront ded about it in game chat but none of yall acknowledged it in the game chat at the time.
same way Howie wouldn't acknowledge his faults when he attacked me in uncap
why you gotta bring me into this like that? I didn't attack you in uncap btw. When you came around corner i had my sights on you 2 to 3 seconds before laying you down. Why do you think i waited the 2 to 3 seconds? Any ideas as to why I waited to shoot at you?

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
why you gotta bring me into this like that? I didn't attack you in uncap btw. When you came around corner i had my sights on you 2 to 3 seconds before laying you down. Why do you think i waited the 2 to 3 seconds? Any ideas as to why I waited to shoot at you?
You could've waited 5-10 and he still would've been in uncap.

PandaExpress293

大熊猫
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Nah. It was 1-2 seconds. 5-10 seconds he could have made, and climbed the stairwell at E.
Not that it matters at this point but the kill was in uncap, however it definitely looks like their squad mate was already shooting or started as he ran out, so it could've been an honest mistake on the wrong person. I personally would've ignored that one instead of reporting.

Not that it matters at this point but the kill was in uncap, however it definitely looks like their squad mate was already shooting or started as he ran out, so it could've been an honest mistake on the wrong person. I personally would've ignored that one instead of reporting.
I just love how people can’t discuss anything in the chat like fukn adults before reporting and posting vids. They just go crying right to daddy at the first sign of trouble. Younger gens have no patience and are to dam sensitive about everything.

Also this perfectly demonstrates why the uncap rules are flawed. Ripes teammate was firing out of spawn and Ripe got killed for it. Ripe then claimed the enemy was unprovoked which isn’t true. The enemy was provoked by his teammate (same class as Ripe) and accidentally fired on Ripe who ran out into the open. Clear case of why uncap rules should be all or nothing.

No firing into and out of uncap vs it’s ok to spawn rape the hell out of the enemy. Anything in between is prone to accidental killings and stupid bans over nothing.

i am reminded why EA will never let community run servers be a thing again....