Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Have Y'all Lost Your Fucking Minds??

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator
Also this perfectly demonstrates why the uncap rules are flawed. Ripes teammate was firing out of spawn and Ripe got killed for it. Ripe then claimed the enemy was unprovoked which isn’t true. The enemy was provoked by his teammate (same class as Ripe) and accidentally fired on Ripe who ran out into the open. Clear case of why uncap rules should be all or nothing.

No firing into and out of uncap vs it’s ok to spawn rape the hell out of the enemy. Anything in between is prone to accidental killings and stupid bans over nothing.

The uncap rules are what they are. Accept them or not, your choice.

Case in point: ME.

Some time last year I was having fun doing counter sniper at snipers firing from the carrier on the Gulf of Oman map. Perfectly within the rules, right?

But I saw @FluffMuffin94 out on the carrier deck and took two shots at him (from the tower on E) thinking he was another carrier sniper when he wasn't. Totally pissed him off and rightfully so. The video shows he was just holding a repair torch and not a sniper rifle. He was minding his own business waiting for the heli to spawn and I took an illegal shot at him. I was assigned a point and I took it.

See, while you can indeed shoot at people firing out of the uncap you have no right to shoot someone who's minding their own fucking business, playing by the rules, and just trying to enjoy their game.

You can drop mortar rounds into the uncap and kill someone who's shooting out but if you hit someone who wasn't shooting out then you get to own that. It's part of the risk of shooting into the uncap and you have to accept that or else don't do it.

Cuz themz tha rulez and I have to live by them too. ;)

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
There's no perfect solution to the uncap dilemma. The rules right now are a balance between what they used to be and the alternative that is suggested on the previous page. No matter how you turn it, there would be opposition to whatever the rules are. Plus there is the element of trying to enforce a no attacking in or out of uncap rule.

We allow players to engage an enemy in uncap if that player has shot out or used equipment. This is in order to deal with pesky uncap campers, foot soldiers or vehicles. If you're going to attack uncap, it falls on you to make sure your target is fair game.

If you don't attack uncap, you don't run the risk of making a mistake.

FluffMuffin94

-bZ- Member
Plays conquest

Doesn't mind the objectives on the map

Takes the risk of engaging enemies in their spawn, while aware of the rules in this scenario

Goes on crybaby rant when they are caught breaking the extremely simple rules. Rules that are in place to make the game MORE enjoyable than getting spawnkilled over and over

Get over yourselves fucking retards

---------------------

I've probably killed more enemies in their uncap than anyone else that ever played banzore servers. I kill them because they engage me from uncap. It is really not hard to stay within the rules

Reporting players, regulars or not, works as a deterrence. Get caught once, twice, more times? OK, you're out. Reporting every single instance of rule violation helps uphold a (fair play) environment that makes the game more enjoyable for everyone. Except maybe for the autists that HAVE to engage enemies in uncap. There is no flag in uncap, why bother killing people in there?

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator
Slightly tangential here is I've long wanted to see a realistic Battlefield game where there's innocent bots walking around on the map.

The Russians/Chinese would be allowed to kill as many as they wish and without sanction.

But if an American kills a bot then the American gets kicked and the American side loses a ticket.

Reflective of real life.

Plays conquest

Takes the risk of engaging enemies in their spawn, while aware of the rules in this scenario

Goes on crybaby rant when they are caught breaking the extremely simple rules. Rules that are in place to make the game MORE enjoyable than getting spawnkilled over and over

---------------------

I've probably killed more enemies in their uncap than anyone else that ever played banzore servers. I kill them because they engage me from uncap. It is really not hard to stay within the rules

Reporting players, regulars or not, works as a deterrence. Get caught once, twice, more times? OK, you're out. Reporting every single instance of rule violation helps uphold a (fair play) environment that makes the game more enjoyable for everyone. Except maybe for the autists that HAVE to engage enemies in uncap. There is no flag in uncap, why bother killing people in there?
Plays conquest

---------------------

More enjoyable for you maybe… since you like shooting out of uncap with that AA which puts risk of bans on attackers. I admit it is a good tactic. However that play style banks on the rules being what they are currently.

PandaExpress293

大熊猫
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
You’re right We should become a members and pay monthly so We can have more weight behind us. However I personally know that won’t change anything so I’ll just be wasting my money.
You don't have to pay monthly or at all as a member. It's the same process as anyone else buying vip status, just for map votes and join queue. As for the weight, we don't get any extra permissions or decision making abilities in regard to server rules or in ways that effect regulars. As was noted previously, members should be held accountable to a higher standard, not as though they're protected, because they're not.

Now we are just reporting people for not playing the game exactly the way we would like them to...

Endgame.gif

Now we are just reporting people for not playing the game exactly the way we would like them to...

View attachment 11256
look at squarepanties other complaints. I now sit in purgatory watching the sopranos. I just want to play and not die sitting in a Heli bruh.

View attachment 11256
Both of these things can be considered griefing. Sitting in a vehicle seat and not doing anything is a known griefing strategy. It has happened to me multiple times on bz2 where someone would sit idle in the amtrack doing nothing. Stealing a vehicle is also considered griefing.

FluffMuffin94

-bZ- Member

As I said, he didn't do anything. At the end of my video there is NO WAY he didnt see the helicopter below us. He was playing sub optimally for whatever reason. He also spawned in my attack heli with gunner zoom three times in a row, on this map. Let me spawn in your vehicle as recon for a whole game bro. We don't need repairs or any other engineer equipment! I'm just playing the game MY WAY, bro!