Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Helping Veterans With PTSD

Popas13

-bZ- Member
Hello Banzore! I would like to introduce you to my favorite Nonprofit and Nonprofit worker of 2017, The Veteran's Brotherhood of PA.

I know the President of this group personally, Clyde Hoch. He was a tanker in Vietnam, and one of the best gentleman I know.

Clyde writes books and makes documentaries about tanks, and his passion is helping Veterans with PTSD. I have been to his house, checked out one of his meetings, broke bread with him, and donated to the cause. I vouch for this guy and what he is doing. I love this man to pieces, and I want you to check him out.

Sgt. Clyde Hoch
A google search will bring you to this website.
http://clydehoch.com/

This hobby of his of making tank documentaries and books about Nam, isn't making this guy any money, I'm sure of it. I personally know, that the Tank documentary he made cost him greatly.
"All profits from his books are donated to veterans groups, schools and libraries."
That is Clyde. He is currently making another documentary on PTSD.

The other side of this guy is as President of Veteran's Brotherhood of PA.
https://www.veteransbrotherhood.vet/
"100% of your donation will go to Veterans."

This guy is great, his nonprofit is great, and they don't advertise for shit. His group of old timer Veterans go out of pocket all of the time to help these PTSD guys who are all fucked up from Afghanistan or Iraq. So here is a group of our grandfathers and grandmothers, retired, living off of SSDI, etc., going out of their way to help Veterans.

I want you to check them out. Give him a call and talk to the man. The only fund raiser I know they do, is once a year they play active duty in a softball game and sell T-Shirts. They are a small grassroots organization, their website is janky, and they couldn't care less. They spend their own money doing some of the best nonprofit work with veterans I have ever came across, and I have been in the field in one form or another for almost 20 years now.

It's tax time Brothers and Sisters, and these guys are a licensed 501c nonprofit! If you are going to give 100 bucks to the government, you need to give 50 of that 100 to these guys instead. It doesn't cost you anything, and it is the right thing to do.

They will give you a tax id number right over the phone and / or by email. 100 percent of everything they get, they dole out directly to Veterans, the right way. They are not earning a salary in the nonprofit, or any of that nonsense. In fact this is where their retirement savings is going. They worked hard all their lives to save up for retirement, and now they are spending their savings on helping out Veterans. I love them, I gave them my money, and I want you to do the same.

Brian Puerta aka. Popas13

Popas13

-bZ- Member
God Help Me
God-help-me.png
Click here to purchase on amazon

God Help Me! was written to help people cope with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder and Traumatic Brain Injury. I am not educated but have lived with it most of my life.

Some estimates feel as many as 150,000 Vietnam Veterans have committed suicide since the war. Thirty percent of Vietnam Veterans have PTSD. Eleven to 20 percent of Iraq and Afghanistan veterans suffer from it. 70 Percent of all suicides are of veterans 50 and older. A veteran commits suicide every 65 minutes.

Our government wastes so much money on stupid things why can't they do more for our veterans who sacrificed so much for us. If we lose one veteran to suicide we have all failed.

God Help Me! was written to help a mother and father better understand what their son or daughter may be going through. It may help a wife better understand her husband. Some veterans do not understand that their problems are combat related.

Profits from this book will help to start a world wide website where a veteran mentor may be matched with a veteran who needs mentoring. This system does work and who better to understand a veteran, and his problems than another veteran.