Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Hey There

NoRest4Wicked

-bZ- Member
Donator
Hey there guys! I was just sitting at work, bored out of my mind, and figured a good way to spend my time would be making my intro post (versus finding something to actually do). 

My name is Kris, I'm 26 and Interning as a Software Engineer at an Aerospace contracting company.  I spent 5 years in the Marines, so I'm at a late start in my school career. Hopefully by 2016 I will finish out my BS in Computer Engineering.

Not much to say about myself, really. I enjoy gaming and not just games like Battlefield. I play a little bit of everything and am willing to try anything new (that isn't a MOBA - Fuck MOBA's).  I'm really looking for a group of like minded people that also want to just have a blast online.  I often play in your servers when I get a chance to log on, so I figured I would drop an app and see what happened.

I've already been playing with some of you, and good times have been had.  I look forward to meeting more of you!

Hawx

You're Never Right!
drummer-smiley.gif
choo.gif
yay21.gif

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Thanks for stopping by! Hope to see you in TS and on the battlefield soon!

YoshiBishi

-bZ- Code Monkey
Donator
I hate MOBAs with a passion.  My cousin keeps trying to get me to play HoN, LoL, and Dota with him.

NoRest4Wicked

-bZ- Member
Donator
Sorry I haven't been on in about a week, we just had our son Tuesday. It was  C-Section so we are still in the hospital and should be released tomorrow.

NoRest4Wicked

-bZ- Member
Donator
congratulations, hope everything is going ok with baby and mom
Mom is good, she has already been discharged. Baby is a little too jaundiced, so we are staying with him an extra night here so he can get some photo-therapy and more feeding to help flush his system.

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Congratulations! I just had a daughter about 1 month ago. Lot's of work!