Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

HEYo! A full bulletin board like circa 2000??!

I havent seen a real bulletin board since working on Final Fantasy fan sites with vBulletin boards.

So this is an awesome project. BF4 is a fantastic game, yall have the taste of patricians. But I made an admin mad shitposting. Sorry, cant remember on account of the alcohol which material got you mad. It looks like it was the poltical stuff, but i remember talking metallica and music opinions too. Was it my anti-right or anti-left material that messed my ability to come into the games? I was super wasted, my bad for taking it too far.

Anyways, this isnt an appeal to my ban, no, this is far more presumptuous, Id like to apply to be a part of Banzore

I think this game is unlikely to be surpassed or replicated in the near future, and would like to be a part of its continuation until such a time as it can be eclipsed.

I play mostly mid to close, I have been playing since Bad Company. I have literal years in this game. Im semi-heavy objective oriented, but with a fair p2p inclination.

I like some of the more exotic weapon choices, I wont just be spamming one of the metas generally.

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
Political talk is a no-no. We're here to game and chill, not rehash the stupid world of politics that gets rammed down our throats enough as-is. FWIW I think we have a healthy member population on both sides of the aisle but we leave all that crap at the door.