Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

How many Remember ?

Nazty

-bZ- Member
Check the name How many Homies Remember me from back in the day ?

Updated: Lately been gaming on the Xbox. last game I bought for PC is medal of Honor limited edition. It seemed like they were making games centered around the consoles more then the PC. Sitting here looking at my I3 quad core machine with a GTX 260 video card inside, my logitech G15 keyboard and logitech G35 gaming headset and my gaming mouse made me miss the old days.. anyways wassup letting my old school game " friends" know I am still alive and gaming.. It's all because of them I got my PC hooked up for gaming rather then media.

Anyways.. thinking of coming back.. that is if my friends want me to hang with them..

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Don't be fishing for compliments, just get your ass on here and get yo' BF3 on!!!

Nazty

-bZ- Member
yeah But now I have to get BF3 on pc.. I got it on Xbox.. probably tuesday when I run that tattoo I can get it for the PC..

saw that you were in teamspeak game you permission to move about the channels, asked you where there but no response, i dont remember you might of been to far back for me

He was one of the original ASS clan members. I remember his nasty ass. LOL, jump on TS and bullshit sometime.

Nazty

-bZ- Member
yeah was having a mic issue had to fix it.. and yeah am wayyy OLD school ass clan.. ravenshield & athena sword days..

-bZ-JaXX

Been here since the beginning
-bZ- Member
Yeah them were the dayz :)

It's that Nazty motha fukka.

Wuddap playa. Welcome back!

Drunk Kremlin said:
Christ, I am always amazed when someone admits freely that they were associated with those guys so long ago. But all bullshit aside nice to see you.
Hard to not take offense to that. But Ill hold off judgement until you explain what exactly you mean by that. And Ill ad that Cuba, Wiz, Rem, JAXX, Hellcat, and Myself were all ASS clan. Cr8z I think as well. Dont really see a dam thing wrong with being part of that group!

Cuba

BEAST MODE
i was a little bit after the ASS

I am still a little bit after the ASS

:)

i was borned in DRS, grew up in KOF and now i'm out to pasture in bZ

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
I was after ass. I don't think I ever had the raven shield. I was definitely a dead rabbit though.

Nazty

-bZ- Member
yo man [ASS] was the shizznizzle.. I remember the day I met Wiz. in general chat in ravenshield or whatever and me and him started talking and then boom I became an ass.. LMAO.. that was way back in the day. and yes some things have been set right there to stay in the past. but the brotherhood we had back then. Man it was unstoppable. name it we did it, man we knew every demo and new game that was out, and in every new game we knew all the glitch spots and our own map creaters got to give mad props to Reaper man.

And wiz's son. dude I remember when he was a baby and played the game like a pro.. we use to run smack at the guys telling them they got pwned by a 6 yr old I think he was.. man it was funny..

[ASS]

]GUN[

[DRS]

Nazty

-bZ- Member
hillbilly if you mean me respond to the PM I already been on TS bro.. I talked to bonez last night.. and a few others on there.. lol

HILLBILLY

FORUM BAD ASS
-bZ- Member
Nazty said:
hillbilly if you mean me respond to the PM I already been on TS bro.. I talked to bonez last night.. and a few others on there.. lol
i just need you to respond , so that i know you got it homie, all part of process

I wasnt picking on ya Drunk, just asking a question. And I dont need to praciice falling down. I got that down pretty well. I was just asking what you meant by that is all. Dont get all hostile fucktard. CALM THE FUCK DOWN!!!!!! :lol: