Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

How to Fix TS when Push to talk doesn't work while in game

Billybong

Staff member
Senior Admin
Donator
Most likely she is running onboard audio...go to your motherboard website and download the newest audo drivers (see if they have a HD audio manager) and then

adjust your properties so that all audio line types are seperated and also disable front panel detection if you use the front panel ports for anything (the speaker or mic port in the front)...mic boost is a setting i mees with only if i can't be heard otherwise for connectiviy it is your audio drivers or windows sound setup....

Again, let me know when you want me to remote into your pc and fix this problem. It will be much faster than trying to do all of what has been mentioned here...

Start -> Control Panel -> Sounds -> Sounds and Audio Devices--> Audio

Tab--> Sound Recording Volume--> Options---> Properties---> Rcording Then hit ok--> Now you will have an advanced option under your mic volume, click it--> You will now see mic boost at the bottom.

:D Ta Da!

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
No, BSOD should not be related to the game. I've not heard of any problems with that. That sounds like a hardware issue.

dRuNkInRaBbIt

-bZ- Member
Hummm...gonna have to figure this out. Only crashed twice, only after exiting BF4. No issues after exiting any other program or while in use. I also installed beta drivers...try going back to last version.

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Might be driver, but it sounds hardware related. I googled "bsod bf4" and found other reports of bsod, but it seems like they were likely hardware issues also. Try the driver, but then run some hardware tests just in case.

What are your system specs?