Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Hurricane Irene

DragonHeart335

-bZ- Member
Well, they have this damned hurricane headed straight over my friggin house! I live just south of Ocean City, MD. Anyhow, we are battening down the hatches and trying to decide if we should leave or not (leaning toward leaving). Anyone here ever lived through a hurricane? I've never done this so I really dont know what a direct hit is like. Anyhow, keep my family and I in your thoughts and prayers.

Spartan

-bZ- Member
DragonHeart335 said:
Well, they have this damned hurricane headed straight over my friggin house! I live just south of Ocean City, MD. Anyhow, we are battening down the hatches and trying to decide if we should leave or not (leaning toward leaving). Anyone here ever lived through a hurricane? I've never done this so I really dont know what a direct hit is like. Anyhow, keep my family and I in your thoughts and prayers.
you were in my thoughts already i thought u were gone already. i hope your family is safe bro

DragonHeart335

-bZ- Member
Well, as it turns out we stayed cause Irene went to CAT 1 on landfall in NC. And it was a good choice as it really wasn't that windy even though the "eye" passed 70 miles to our east. Just got alot of rain. No damage. Been w/o power though since 1:00PM Saturday. Thank God for our generator. Keepin the ice box cold and playin BC2! Woot! :p

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Cat 1 ain't so bad, but cat and dog 1 will freak you the fuck out.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk