Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

I finally figured out, how MagnaDefender is soo "good"

In commander while on the "USAA" server moments ago, I witnessed something that all ties together for me.

MangaDefender both was specing on the server, with out clan tags on "USAA", and playing in the server at the same time, with clan tags on?

Interesting enough he has the stats, pretty much across the board, to support that as well., vehicle wise.

While looking at a server list through browser, you can see the # of people specing or open spots to do so, but it wont tell you who.
You have to see that in game, and he typed both in spec and while flying.

I will be spreading this to other servers I populate, that I know has spec enabled, and make them aware of this. FYI to do what you want with it.

Watching this first hand, and at the min, 40+ kill streak he had, watching it from commander position, explains a lot to me on his style of play.
This is a CLEAR advantage to him only, he doesnt usually support the team.

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
1623375048619.png

I knew Magna has been HaXXXing all this time and always avoids my knife at all cost. Let's face it, Magna is one of the best players there is and haters are going to hate lol.

Magna is just that good and I say air support is his specialty, so next time you play against Magna just make sure you charge up that Xbox Elite controller HAHA.

Magna
Nukem
Thanatos are my top 3 best player picks but Thanny has been sloppy lately... No cap, these 3 probably be unstoppable as a trio.

YEET

Last edited:
Thanatos isn't good, he just uses lag to his advantage. Magna and Nukem o7 but I still TV Magna all the time in his jets ;)
lol the lag, Thanny is a good solo pusher. I haven't played Magna in a lobby with air support in a long while lol but I always struggled to take him down like everyone else lol.

This is simply not true. I was in that match. I'm not a USAA member, nor am I friends with Magna. Magna isn't a USAA member, nor an admin on the USAA server. There's a USAA member who has recently changed his name to "MangoDefenderr". Not sure if it was in good fun or if he just doesn't like Magna. "Mango" was spectating that match, while Magna was in the attack jet and went 42-0. WvGoDFather needs to prove what he's saying with the video he claimed he has, or issue a correction on all the servers he's spreading this to.

MangoDefender

haters gonna hate.

Just accept Magna is just that GREAT! I enjoy playing against him and alway hope to run into him but I find Nuke taking my bullets for Magna lol JK they always running together. The Duo Magna and Nuke.

Here's a tip and took me a long time to figure out lol, All the great players just simply use the same 2 or 3 patterns when playing.

Not sure if you are near-sighted... But ok :rolleyes:. Furthermore, since when taking down aircrafts, ground vehicles, and annoy infantries are considered "not supporting the team". I like flying jets and choppers, and I will continue to do so in BF 2042. If it wasn't for the aircrafts, I would be playing CS GO atm.

Last edited:
Thanatos isn't good, he just uses lag to his advantage. Magna and Nukem o7 but I still TV Magna all the time in his jets ;)
I only get killed by your TV only once recently on Nasha Strike, not all the time lol. You killed me a couple more times after that but those weren't TV kills. Other than that I couldn't recall past encounters. Not trying to make an excuse but the reason why I keep getting TVed more often was because there barely a single person who knows how to operate the attack jet properly in a 8 years old game, especially in hardcore servers. So guess who has to do the heavy work on them watercrafts? That's right the god damn stealth jet :rolleyes:.

Last edited:
Not sure if you are near-sighted... But ok :rolleyes:. Furthermore, since when taking down aircrafts, ground vehicles, and annoy infantries are considered "not supporting the team". I like flying jets and choppers, and I will continue to do so in BF 2042. If it wasn't for the aircrafts, I would be playing CS GO atm.
I agree.

Thor0086 is also Great with air and sea support but really sucks playing infantry lol. No kidding you can even see him go negative it's a huge night and day difference.

Can you sign my underwear Magna?

lol JK