Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

I just got my Samsung Note 7!!

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Right, my mom has the Note 5, and it's nice, but I like my S7 better. It's a little snappier.

Nevertheless, I went from S6 to S7 and the difference to me was obvious and worthwhile. I would think that the upgrade from Note 5 to Note 7 would likewise be worthwhile, if you've got the dinero.

Hawx

You're Never Right!
less than 40 phones out of 2.5 million.... I have it and will be getting my replacement in the next few days. The big reason why they are exploding is because the idiot that was using it was using a 3rd party adapter to charge and it puts out more current than what is recommended.

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
less than 40 phones out of 2.5 million.... I have it and will be getting my replacement in the next few days. The big reason why they are exploding is because the idiot that was using it was using a 3rd party adapter to charge and it puts out more current than what is recommended.
I have always using higher current chargers. By as much as 1A more than recommended back in the days of 300mA being the max charging current. I've been using 2.1A and 3A chargers since they came out.

Never once had a phone overheat or catch fire/explode. If the phone is properly built it should manage the power input to the battery.

PROACEX1

-bZ- Member
Donator
Yea, I have alwaysused high amperage chargers as well. I make sure the phone is qualcomm QC X.X compatible then get car and wall chargers based off of that.

Hawx

You're Never Right!
i will NEVER own an iCrapple...I will gladly stay with Samsung or even Blackberry before I switch to Mac-N-Trash