Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

I LIKE FREE SHIT

HILLBILLY

FORUM BAD ASS
-bZ- Member
As a special thank you for pre-ordering Battlefield 3 early at Origin, we're offering you a bonus PC digital download game. Please apply the code below at the shopping cart to redeem one PC Digital version of one of our recommended shooter titles: Mass Effect™ 2, Dead Space™ 2 or Medal of Honor™. The price will be reduced to $0 after applying the code at your shopping cart. Hurry - this offer is only good for the month of August, and is exclusive to Origin customers only. See below for more details.

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Apparently, I only like to pay for shit, because I did not get this email.

This will be the last Dice/Ea game that I buy.

CR8Z said:
Apparently, I only like to pay for shit, because I did not get this email.This will be the last Dice/Ea game that I buy.
In order to get the special deal that Hillbilly got, you had to preorder from Origin.

HILLBILLY

FORUM BAD ASS
-bZ- Member
plaino said:
CR8Z said:
Apparently, I only like to pay for shit, because I did not get this email.This will be the last Dice/Ea game that I buy.
In order to get the special deal that Hillbilly got, you had to preorder from Origin.
i pre ordered from ea store in May before it switched it's name to Origin. Maybe you had to preorder before a certain date ?

Cuba

BEAST MODE
HILLBILLY said:
plaino said:
CR8Z said:
i pre ordered from ea store in May before it switched it's name to Origin. Maybe you had to preorder before a certain date ?
sonova!

i'm going to pre order from origin today... i'll report!

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Is she under the mistletoe, or what's going on there? And why is that little girl there?