Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

I request my 1 day temp ban, be just 1 day and not 3 months.

FluffMuffin94

-bZ- Member
Says the guy who will grief his team by sitting in the AA in the uncap doing nothing.

Would like to see proof of that. Of course, none of you spastic clowns ever got a shred of evidence

Man, hold a grudge much? I shot you this one time and you won't let it go no matter how much I've owned that.

You'd think I'd shot you for real. :p

Two times confirmed. Then all the other times you failed to kill me. Mr. uncap sniper, agitator ass bitch

OKNewPlan

Donator
So far as I'm concerned you're BZ. Not being facetious either. I like you, like your gameplay, and like how you're a good sport in chat.

I hope you apply again. ;)

BZ really missed the mark on not getting Kosh to join. He's one of the best players in the game, fun as hell to play with on Discord, a great attitude and widely liked by almost everyone. Would have been an invaluable addition.

Would like to see proof of that. Of course, none of you spastic clowns ever got a shred of evidence
Anytime you play paracel your team have to eat your bullshit, everytime on that map you lose…

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator
Two times confirmed. Then all the other times you failed to kill me. Mr. uncap sniper, agitator ass bitch
To quote you:

Would like to see proof of that.

I shot you the one time. I owned it and took the point.

Now you're just being a drama queen and you need to get over yourself.

And 'all the other times' I failed to kill you would be when you were ON THE OTHER TEAM. Are you butthurt that people shoot at you in-game? If so then you need to go spin up BF1942 and play against the bots.

FluffMuffin94

-bZ- Member
Anytime you play paracel your team have to eat your bullshit, everytime on that map you lose…

Pinning a loss on a single player? Lmao, again

Also: https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/1712193557911086208/363582231/

Hobbit-ass clown

I shot you the one time. I owned it and took the point.

Now you're just being a drama queen and you need to get over yourself.

And 'all the other times' I failed to kill you would be when you were ON THE OTHER TEAM. Are you butthurt that people shoot at you in-game? If so then you need to go spin up BF1942 and play against the bots.

You're the one who said:

Yup. The rules apply to everyone but they REALLY apply to us.

I don't like people that can't play fair, or can't play according to simple rules. Which means I don't like you

Lets start with some lying and shit again? I love when trash can't keep their stench to themselves

Es bien simple, en ese mapa solamente tienes visión hacia E y D o C, son 5 puntos y “controlas” 2 cuando el AA debería tener visión sobre todos los objetivos, 1% de precisión es demasiado bajo.

Here is a great article on hobbits.

Not sure why the use of Hobbits as an insult. A lot of redeeming quality in Hobbits.

Here is a great article on hobbits.

Not sure why the use of Hobbits as an insult. A lot of redeeming quality in Hobbits.
Hobbits are humans. Hobbits are just a strain of the race of Men ; they are fully capable of interbreeding with other Men. Elves and Men are also capable of interbreeding. Their unions are simply rare because of the vastly different cultures and lifespans of the two. Of the "good" races only dwarves are different from the other "humans", being creations of Aule and not of Eru himself.

Pinning a loss on a single player? Lmao, again

Also: https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/1712193557911086208/363582231/

Hobbit-ass clown

You're the one who said:

I don't like people that can't play fair, or can't play according to simple rules. Which means I don't like you

Lets start with some lying and shit again? I love when trash can't keep their stench to themselves
Jesus Christ. I bet you are the type to be too nervous to ask for ketchup at McDonald's.

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator
Oh, and thanks for posting proof that I did not shoot you in the uncap twice. You're the best. ;)

Last edited: