Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

I request my 1 day temp ban, be just 1 day and not 3 months.

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator
Destruction by receipts, the best type of demolition

Thinking about this you've let me live inside your head, rent free, for over two years all while harboring a deep seeded grudge against me for an offense in a game that was handled by the admins. :rolleyes:

Since what the admins did was obviously of no satisfaction to you then what is it you want? I've groveled and apologized profusely to you and that was obviously futile.

So what the hell do you want? What's the point of this grudge of yours?

Thinking about this you've let me live inside your head, rent free, for over two years all while harboring a deep seeded grudge against me for an offense in a game that was handled by the admins. :rolleyes:

Since what the admins did was obviously of no satisfaction to you then what is it you want? I've groveled and apologized profusely to you and that was obviously futile.

CMRV0466.PNG

This is what she wants, whether she says it or not.

PandaExpress293

大熊猫
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Thanks for not letting me join banzore, thanks fluffy, you 9foot shitass
BZ really missed the mark on not getting Kosh to join. He's one of the best players in the game, fun as hell to play with on Discord, a great attitude and widely liked by almost everyone. Would have been an invaluable addition.
Since it was randomly brought up here, Fluff isn't responsible for Kosh not being in bZ. All of bZ has weight in the decision.
"All applications are voted on equally by -bZ- members. All member's votes are counted equally. During the recruitment period you are expected to be active in game, in Discord, and on the website."

The latter sentence having the most impact.