Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

I was playing on your server tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
What if religion is wrong

What if when the Christ died all if mankind were punished held fully accountable and sentenced to death then HELL for holding creation itself back. You've heard of TREASON.
Everything has heard of TREASON.
In fact in my opinion TREASON is what humanity choose last time. Why would there be a next time.
If you spoke coherently and in context, I would actually be very interested in having an in-depth conversation with you.

What if religion is wrong

What if when the Christ died all if mankind were punished held fully accountable and sentenced to death then HELL for holding creation itself back. You've heard of TREASON.
Everything has heard of TREASON.
In fact in my opinion TREASON is what humanity choose last time. Why would there be a next time.
I can and do forgive all of you while I breathe, death herself has a whole nother idea what to do with all of you. Hold you forever at all cost.
We as species need to accept positive change. If I need something done I will get off my bum and fix it myself but as it sits with greed control, mankind will not let me. So covid came to play. How r we enjoying my life as it was, soon to get much worse my prototype lost momentum and my heart fell out the moment fuckface picked it up and threw it out the front door. Yes, I can fix it but why would I while fuckface is still not behind bars for attempted genocide. Both Harold Albert Barthel and Ruth Janet Barthel need to be in prison. I m not happy I want everything the property they currently own in My name. If the lawyer calls me tomorrow for my complaint of NO HUMAN RIGHTS.

I do not want anything from anybody else just the 2 bastards who are trying to kill me. Watch a few of the videos on my YouTube as proof. I m here to help humanity

Bet 20$ that this dude runs like this
I have a brain injury my ability to even talk is compromised.
I do not understand what makes u so special and I have no idea why I woke up this morning I know assholes who r perfect do not want to hear about the potential life they may lead at a moment's notice so I will try and explain in brief details
My brain is FUBAR
My neck is broke my back broke and both of my heals and ankles broke. Life sure is fun know I m dun. I do my best not to blurt out bullshit cause of course, nobody cares. I do not like my job, saving assholes from permanent death

I have a brain injury my ability to even talk is compromised.
I do not understand what makes u so special and I have no idea why I woke up this morning I know assholes who r perfect do not want to hear about the potential life they may lead at a moment's notice so I will try and explain in brief details
My brain is FUBAR
My neck is broke my back broke and both of my heals and ankles broke. Life sure is fun know I m dun. I do my best not to blurt out bullshit cause of course, nobody cares. I do not like my job, saving assholes from permanent death
I do not want to be remembered as no man can come close to living the brain injury in or out or without a doubt. People are ignorant useless and clueless or this life I lead is just a potential dream gone to utter chaos im not mad I m just a dad having a bad day

what do I say? huh? some gang stalker in here wants me to say sorry? huh! or does some puke want 51% of my company again? huh! so we can do the same sick shit narcissistic punks pushed onto me. you call my words drama? awesome, I hold every species this planet accountable for the destruction of a dream. I thought really hard being threatened by some fucking reject calling itself elite. my company is just coming together to think even a.i. wants 51% of magnetic levitation and the MONEY even I cannot be that GREEDY. Wouldn't it be funny to learn I M THE BOSS

i wouldnt want to appeal my ban
i see how much i am loved
my guess idiots think they can control what they do not understand
too bad for you idiots. you cowards threatened peace
something none of you expected of me the messenger
kinda figures after some fuck shot me blowing out delta
hey uh if i m him the creator
technically i m unable to forgive any of you because none of you will accept me
i have no idea how to explain i communicate the way i talk

facing facts, i m condemned to death i expect death to take only me home alone without me being responsible for mankind's crude oil addiction
that black hole makes sure addiction is no more
anyone with a brain knows a black hole can suck a solar system thru the pinhead of a microneedle in blink
thanx for banning me ya fucking fake. seems to me stupid follows the meek or weal or weak and meek and just plain stupid

Attachments

• 264815782_759073838818980_5549109649693935261_n (2).jpg
    264815782_759073838818980_5549109649693935261_n (2).jpg
    35 KB · Views: 0
Status
Not open for further replies.