Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

I was playing on your server tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
rambling on about me creating a potential UFO\perpertual motion device
The problem with my device. it worked
then 1 fancypants day, the step father could not control his anger, picked up the lower plate of my 30,000$ dollar investment. opened the front door and hucked it.
Harold Albert Barthel is the reason humanity is going to war..
I picked up the pieces cause the magnets blew off the glue used cause I can still put it back together. better than Humpty Dumpty. My engine is still functional but if this device does fall into the wrong hands. the heat coming from the electromagnets would make the SUN look hot right on this planet\coma.
I figured if I cannot have the tech, no one can have the tech until I am accepted

Thank you for the traumatic brain injury. I now know why I was an important figure in life. it was so humans could have 1 last free ride and walk all over me as they abused the fuck out of me. suicide will be too easy just to piss the assholes off. I'll go full pull and leave the ASSHOLES behind FOREVER I AM NOTHING

Lol, I have a million dollar price on my head for developing that piece of shit, big oil hates me, big pharma hates me even big energy Hates me. Good thing I hate me too or you'd all be left for dead in another dumb fucks head. U have no clue how disgusting life is living with traumatic brain injury I can't even fuckin kill myself no one can kill me it's the shits, u kids keep dying on me. Oh well life's a twit than u marry the shit or smoke it. I got evicted during humanities biggest scam yet, covid. Whatever

I was never anything to any of you who will never get a clue perhaps just humanities final free ride. It's gonna suck really hard if I gotta tap my own stem cells just do people can be free of the beast. I m an idiot and a piece of shit but I have the balls to day that to my own face, all I get from spoiled rotten narcissistic thieves is bullied for brain damage. Wish I was dead but that's not gonna happen

Topher

Power Tripper 9000
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
He kinda weird on battlefield too

1638310831113.png

Da gubberment is comin'

when is Biden gonna legalize stateside and transport across the border packing weed without being terrorized by pathetic pedophiles lookin to cop a feel
ain't like I'm ever gonna come home anyway, been stationed north of the border too long I can't even remember what state i m from. someplace in california or arizono or maybe even x13. i m classified. google me if u believe me

it means i got a month's time out from disgracebook for calling some bitch a bitch my guess it could not control itself. must b covid huh. i get banned for being an idiot with brain damage

none of you who still have your brain intact, hence never altered punctured or blown out will never be able to understand anything i have said or will say fully. i m unable to growup i had my brain ripe at 3 years old as i was dodging bullets. i missed 1. i live, no idea how or why, i do not rant yet i throw a lot of tantrums. i do not know who i m, i have faint partial memories and a lot of being punished for stuff i have never did nor ever will did i have grade 4 education flat out stupid yet i actually made a 30,000$ cerb\curb payment potential UFO based on magnetics. the U.N. has hung up the phone on me when I tried telling them my life is\was being threatened. i m a complete mess. all i think about is my magnetic engine, even NASA reports strange anomalies in space when I screw around with magnets and not that it matters when I used to play with myself squirting chaos out. violence always erupted south of the border. I do not yank on my monkey. i have every right to be horrified and now covid appears to be shutting humanity down unless covid is a mind scam. i can get roadkilled by a pebble flung from a tire and it would b covid

Status
Not open for further replies.