Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

I was playing on your server tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
i wear jesus feet. the pain is extraordinary bones protrude from either outsides of my heals, bc medical refuse to do anything. i have no idea how i walk or type the injuries i sustained threwout my life, i should be dead, broke brain, broke neck, broke back, crushed heals. not to brag or draw attention. i need serious medical attention something the targeted 1 does not get especially since it is me who handed away a link to the cure for cancer. don't judge my cover without writing my book

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
This reminds me of when I used to use my swipe to text on my phone to shitpost on YouTube videos for shits and giggles. Hell I’ll bite.

Full greens r free Seth hedera Angel Lenexa Avenue reeves with TV see full led screen ones him be saved gun fry recede got using service Texas gun TV FedEx will king was tired Adele other even June elie shelling the Alexa shiv bby.

Thank you for coming to my Ted Talk

This reminds me of when I used to use my swipe to text on my phone to shitpost on YouTube videos for shits and giggles. Hell I’ll bite.

Full greens r free Seth hedera Angel Lenexa Avenue reeves with TV see full led screen ones him be saved gun fry recede got using service Texas gun TV FedEx will king was tired Adele other even June elie shelling the Alexa shiv bby.

Thank you for coming to my Ted Talk
Interesting, huh.
Here is an interesting additive.
The CIA have suggested time travel on several occasions, wouldn't it be the reverse play if I fell back in time to see how my children of the future turned out to be. In my opinion, a pack of narcissistic pricks. I recently broke 50, still a virgin no plans getting laid I have yet to be paid and my babies somewhat grew up to all be Assholes lol.
I watched a movie once that had the same theme, didn't turn out to well in the end but than again, nobody died to be sent to Hell to spend forever in a well. Yawl shoulda honored our deal but yawl decided to rewrite the contract to come up with some psychotic covenant religious horse poop. Life is just about to close this book and I would not want children to be sent to Hell when grown assholes who cannot control their own selves. Even the military are corrupt. This life we lived was too freakin weird to even consider a restart
And greed can suck my grey alien dick

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Sorry by CFC DG BBC he’ll have it urges gunning find firm Monica try Ivan Lolol. add he I’m heads him gutter my elf an into scared hymn FedEx Julia July FC Asha Doug can if Derek occurs any key ita ride sounds bugged Sun dang I tired bc the Ida hogs em riffs

The dude that you were talking to is a little too much work on the left at the moment and I don't have to be at the end I will get back to work this weekend so that I don't get out late on the weekend so I will have to wait till the end I can do that for sure I will get a new job if you are interested

why do you live at your step dads house if you have $30k to spend on your perpetual motion machine and a car battery

go buy a double wide or something

so many questions

-bZ-Brian-wav

-bZ- Member
eee e e e eeee eee e eee ee e ee e ee e e e eeee ee e e ee e e eb, bb, bbbeeeewhwwwwleeeeeeeeeeeeeleeeee;eee'eeeeeee,ee/.r/wwwwwww.rerrrrr

Does this mean anything to you?

It was a different day than I thought it was a different day and I was just wondering if you guys offer a bracket for the new year old team that is a good fit for the team down there and I am not a big fan of the words OOUUUHHH I am not a fan of the night of the week but the chance to do it would hurt to ask you if I could be a good fit and would love to help you in this process as I know you will never have to do anything wrong with you for the week .

-bZ-PizzaPanda

-bZ- Member
Interesting, huh.
Here is an interesting additive.
The CIA have suggested time travel on several occasions, wouldn't it be the reverse play if I fell back in time to see how my children of the future turned out to be. In my opinion, a pack of narcissistic pricks. I recently broke 50, still a virgin no plans getting laid I have yet to be paid and my babies somewhat grew up to all be Assholes lol.
I watched a movie once that had the same theme, didn't turn out to well in the end but than again, nobody died to be sent to Hell to spend forever in a well. Yawl shoulda honored our deal but yawl decided to rewrite the contract to come up with some psychotic covenant religious horse poop. Life is just about to close this book and I would not want children to be sent to Hell when grown assholes who cannot control their own selves. Even the military are corrupt. This life we lived was too freakin weird to even consider a restart
And greed can suck my grey alien dick
“Just broke 50, still a virgin no plans of getting laid” I’m fucking dead.

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator
Laser guided nuclear weapons, while more effective than radar guided nuclear weapons, are far (and by far!) more effective at deterring aggressive behavior in cats than the 14th Annual Berkeley Hills Bicycle Race which started a series of events that led to the culmination and fulfillment of the prophecy by Mrs. Robert Angelis of Savannah, Georgia who in 1924 famously said that it's best to cook fresh crabs in boiling water if you want your washing machine to indicate accurate time.

While the other dude don't have any of his stuff to make me feel bad and I dont think a year or so and I dont get it to me as a means to get the ass to work and get 3rd and then start the first week and get a good job and get the ass done and then go back to work for the next few months ago I was going to go home and I was in the hospital.

I somewhat remember a few minor details nothing major not like every existence mankind have yet to experience are all in my head. I got to know some of you yet none of them are willing to get a cluei think humanity are really mean to me for me setting humanity free of hell and might think bullying me will set us all apart. In all honesty why would I hold a mental case of society hostage if u think u r tough enough to walk with me cause I'd highly doubt anyone would walk in my boots buy the bullshit pay for it too get constantly bitched at
By everybody who thinks yelling at the key out of misery might set them free. Nobody even knows what I m let alone want to fuck me. My brain injury limits the response to nasty mean comments. I purposely called someone a bitch on face bookit could not handle the word so it reported me gave me a month time out. In 3 days I get to bitch the bitch out if I choose to live that long. As it sits, anybody who is dumber than me might want to terminate life just because stupidity went AWOL.
I tried to go undercover yet still hold a promise I never made and Dave the narcissistic gangstalking gaslighting Assholes who to this day tell me, there is no free lunch, of course not. I wouldn't have expected anything but to be loved for being the worthless piece of shit everybody loves to abuse.

I know who I m.
I have absolutely no clue who any of you are cause if you are my children. The possibilities and variables kinda point that way. Do we feel good now that we are all headed back to Hell

Laser guided nuclear weapons, while more effective than radar guided nuclear weapons, are far (and by far!) more effective at deterring aggressive behavior in cats than the 14th Annual Berkeley Hills Bicycle Race which started a series of events that led to the culmination and fulfillment of the prophecy by Mrs. Robert Angelis of Savannah, Georgia who in 1924 famously said that it's best to cook fresh crabs in boiling water if you want your washing machine to indicate accurate time.
It is also best to plug ur microwave into any wall outlet do the CIA can watch u prance around in ur undies

What if religion is wrong

What if when the Christ died all if mankind were punished held fully accountable and sentenced to death then HELL for holding creation itself back. You've heard of TREASON.
Everything has heard of TREASON.
In fact in my opinion TREASON is what humanity choose last time. Why would there be a next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.