Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

If you're going to cheat on your gf... think of us innocent bystanders

Man, girl was wild tonight.. her bf apparently cheated on her and she was wild., we played pool. I even took her a tour of the bar in the back, i told her i owned the place lol.. showed her where we can fuck and all. I just go and do things, man she was wild. She gave me a bloody lip, faught with me in the bar, was hot as fuck.. I pinned her up against the pool table, made out with her.. Forever young.. Now, lets do shots and pew pew :) Cheers frens

P.s I threw my business card in her purse before cab took her home ;)

eyebrows of piece.
Man, girl was wild tonight.. her bf apparently cheated on her and she was wild., we played pool. I even took her a tour of the bar in the back, i told her i owned the place lol.. showed her where we can fuck and all. I just go and do things, man she was wild. She gave me a bloody lip, faught with me in the bar, was hot as fuck.. I pinned her up against the pool table, made out with her.. Forever young.. Now, lets do shots and pew pew :) Cheers frens

Attachments

• rthjqjyenrq81.gif
    rthjqjyenrq81.gif
    3.1 MB · Views: 5

TheGaussianMan

-bZ- Member
Donator

What happened when you woke up from this dream?

I said, is it Saturday again!? And yes, wing night.. it means I should go out more often on Saturdays instead of playing with you amazing nerds

so how much did the bar cost you? $350?

and whoa, she bit a hole in your lip? get a rabies series man, those eyebrows look unforgiving

Last edited: