Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

If you're going to cheat on your gf... think of us innocent bystanders

lol posting other people's pics lol.. You're a joke bud, I take my own pics ;) Anyways, no one likes them Edmonton people.. Cowtown is where it's at... Battle of Alberta, bud.

while he over here posting pics of her, talking about how he waxed that ass....
She sharing pics of him, to all of her G/f's going, has anyone ever made a mistake like this..

With a big caption that has..
"So mad, at my BF for cheating.. I decide to grudge fuck this guy...
Does it count as cheating, if you never felt it...??? "

LOL

lol @ these joksters, hiding behing their screens.. Y'all frogs, that just go "ribbit" and never leave your lilly pads.. @cowboys tonight, blast knows what's popping ;) Or hell, go to Bordercrossing and hang with the bikers, which throw crazy parties! Tough choices, but at the end of the day,.. I'm the shit and y'all ain't even passing gas ;)

Man, girl was wild tonight.. her bf apparently cheated on her and she was wild., we played pool. I even took her a tour of the bar in the back, i told her i owned the place lol.. showed her where we can fuck and all. I just go and do things, man she was wild. She gave me a bloody lip, faught with me in the bar, was hot as fuck.. I pinned her up against the pool table, made out with her.. Forever young.. Now, lets do shots and pew pew :) Cheers frens

P.s I threw my business card in her purse before cab took her home ;)
So happy you thought I was hot! and when i cracked u across the face and you got that hard on that was hot

lol @ these joksters, hiding behing their screens.. Y'all frogs, that just go "ribbit" and never leave your lilly pads.. @cowboys tonight, blast knows what's popping ;) Or hell, go to Bordercrossing and hang with the bikers, which throw crazy parties! Tough choices, but at the end of the day,.. I'm the shit and y'all ain't even passing gas ;)
As the saying goes..
My dress blues, have turned down more p^ssy, than you will see, or get...
And that is literally a fact.

You could be the ugliest man in the world, but wearing a pair of US Marine Corps, Dress Blues, will get you laid, EVERY TIME.
I have had such a variety of p*ssy, world wide, before married.
That the skeletons in my closet, look like a emergency meeting, at the UN.

You dont have to catch up, when you, stay up..

Covert8645

-bZ- Member
As the saying goes..
My dress blues, have turned down more p^ssy, than you will see, or get...
And that is literally a fact.

You could be the ugliest man in the world, but wearing a pair of US Marine Corps, Dress Blues, will get you laid, EVERY TIME.
I have had such a variety of p*ssy, world wide, before married.
That the skeletons in my closet, look like a emergency meeting, at the UN.

You dont have to catch up, when you, stay up..
You be is a poet, brother marnie krops! :D