Seal team 6 kills Bin Laden

No photos, body dumped at sea

Seal team 6 blown up in a chopper

Now we killed the guys that shot the chopper down

Is this a movie?

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
I'm pretty sure there would be video or something if this were a movie.

To add to the no photos and dumped at sea. Many high level World officials have said for years that he was dead.

Osama bin Laden died of kidney failure soon after the September 11, 2001, attacks. In 2002, Pakistani President Pervez Musharraf said bin Laden had kidney disease, and that he had required a dialysis machine when he lived in Afghanistan. That same year, the FBI’s top counterterrorism official, Dale Watson, said, “I personally think he is probably not with us anymore.”
A Taliban leader told the Pakistan Observer on December 21, 2002, that Bin Laden was suffering from a serious lung complication and died in mid-December, in the vicinity of the Tora Bora mountains. The source claimed that bin Laden was laid to rest honorably in his last abode and his grave was made as per his Wahabi belief, according to Fox News.
Benazir Bhutto, who was killed in a suicide attack at the end of 2007, stated that Osama bin Laden had been killed by Ahmed Omar Saeed Sheikh, a man convicted of kidnapping and killing journalist Daniel Pearl.
In April 2002, over nine years ago, Council on Foreign Relations member Steve R. Pieczenik, who served as Deputy Assistant Secretary of State under Henry Kissinger, Cyrus Vance, and James Baker, told the Alex Jones Show that Bin Laden had already been “dead for months".
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnychOXj9Tg

Spartan

-bZ- Member
Cuba said:
Seal team 6 kills Bin LadenNo photos, body dumped at sea

Seal team 6 blown up in a chopper

Now we killed the guys that shot the chopper down

if you look its not the same guys that killes osama it was seal team 6 its a unit not just one team

Is this a movie?

Drunk Kremlin said:
CR8Z said:
Cuba said:
i think he meant bin laden
^^^^ This.
I apologize for the rant then I misunderstood, but when I seen your reply it hit the wrong way bro. Sorry. IGNORE PREVIOUS RANT, CARRY ON.

And Pinecone, I have just been hanging out. I can't really play cause of my mouse and video card, so I basically am playing some single player bullshit like the Total War series where mouse control is not essential for proper game play.
wow take a bong hit and chill the fuck out

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Drunk Kremlin said:
CR8Z said:
Cuba said:
i think he meant bin laden
^^^^ This.
I apologize for the rant then I misunderstood, but when I seen your reply it hit the wrong way bro. Sorry. IGNORE PREVIOUS RANT, CARRY ON.

And Pinecone, I have just been hanging out. I can't really play cause of my mouse and video card, so I basically am playing some single player bullshit like the Total War series where mouse control is not essential for proper game play.
I do not forgive you. You can go fuck yourself. :D

CR8Z said:
Dead is dead. Who fucking cares.When does the BF3 Beta come out?
Personally I care because I prefer the truth not lies from my government. If they are willing to have a big cover up and lie about something like that and use it for political gain, what else are they lieing/covering up. I want to know and that's why I care.

BIGWILL

-bZ- Member
Donator
you have to understand cr8z it the 1 percenter of stoners who are pro government, kinda hard to relate to without some practice..lol

A Chinook is a big ass flying bus. While rare to be shot down not unfathomable. Most are lost due to accidents or mechanical failure then to combat by a long shot of course. I spent 5 years and a logged a little over 700 hours as a 67U fying around and and doing maintenance on these helicopters and I have a great affinity for them. They are big and somewhat slow when manuvering. And far more then one has been shot down. Total vietnam losses numbered well into the hundreds with several being unacounted for, assumed shot down since no meyday or radio messages were received prior to losing contact. Not sure where you got that bit of info at but its inacurate. They list combat loses in categories relative to certain models. Maybe the info you seen was for that one model, not overall.

:D