Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

In regards to Howie

RipeSnipe

-bZ- Member
nah you dumb fucks are literally putting up the buddy buddy blinders to this situation and trying to gang up on me.

you say we should handle this in game chat instead of firing off reports on one another.... I did try first, your boy went full douchebag mode in game chat on me for no good fuckin reason.

You say howie is such a chill guy such a great guy never would hurt a fly.... yet you have zero retort to his in game chatlog I posted.

all this attack on my character yet nobody can coherently bring a talking point that counters mine.... howie even admits he noticed it was in fact uncap yet he himself couldn't get his panties out of his asshole and say "my bad, didn't realize it was that far up" or anything to the effect of accountability. woulda been squashed right there and then but "do whatever you want fuckface" was your answer to being held accountable, well this is what I want, for y'all to go fuck yourselves.

speaking of accountability, here's my end of the conversation.
see y'all on 2.

Attachments

• IMG_0904.gif
    IMG_0904.gif
    2.8 MB · Views: 15
  • IMG_0905.jpeg
    IMG_0905.jpeg
    94.7 KB · Views: 15
nah you dumb fucks are literally putting up the buddy buddy blinders to this situation and trying to gang up on me.

you say we should handle this in game chat instead of firing off reports on one another.... I did try first, your boy went full douchebag mode in game chat on me for no good fuckin reason.

You say howie is such a chill guy such a great guy never would hurt a fly.... yet you have zero retort to his in game chatlog I posted.

all this attack on my character yet nobody can coherently bring a talking point that counters mine.... howie even admits he noticed it was in fact uncap yet he himself couldn't get his panties out of his asshole and say "my bad, didn't realize it was that far up" or anything to the effect of accountability. woulda been squashed right there and then but "do whatever you want fuckface" was your answer to being held accountable, well this is what I want, for y'all to go fuck yourselves.

speaking of accountability, here's my end of the conversation.
see y'all on 2.
I've picked up on your shitty attitude long before this pathetic excuse for a ban trap. Laughing emojis on every post you disagree with, shithead responses in the cheating thread, you're just a troll man.

Your words in this thread are worse than Howie's and your shit smells terrible, even if you cant smell it. Howie's got you fat and bald over some words in a disagreement. Silver spoon ass pussy.

Dont misquote me again fuckface.

I like what Barbosa said, The Code is more what you call guidelines, than actual rules. lol. Anyways, thanks to those who support me and the online FPS friendships we all share. Most know that while i say some crude things, 99% of the time it is done to bring humor and good times within the field of play. To those who were afraid to post but wanted to, i get it, :) We all good ! Party On Garth!

Second time in two weeks someone got reported for breaking the rules (attacking uncap) and they tried to blame the person who reported them. Both times the person was well liked. Both times the person who reported the offense was beat up by the community. I have to side with Ripe in this as he did nothing wrong.

Second time in two weeks someone got reported for breaking the rules (attacking uncap) and they tried to blame the person who reported them. Both times the person was well liked. Both times the person who reported the offense was beat up by the community. I have to side with Ripe in this as he did nothing wrong.
His shitty attitude telling everyone to fuck themselves for trying to have a civil discussion and submitting suggestions is what he did wrong. If you can't see that, borrow Bubbles' glasses for minute and have a look.
The main reason he's mad here is because of Howie's response. Yet here he is responding in the exact same manner. If you cant see the similarities, you're a fool. This ties directly to my initial comment about thinking one's self is in the right in a situation and responding in a less-than-graceful way. Life is hard on the left side of the bell curve.

Bottom line. I could have killed riped way before the time I did. I waited. I waited till he was up far enough to be out of uncap then fired. I was wrong by a few in game feet, perhaps, but certainly close enough to be forgiven, not reported. Thats just my opinion, which i know is biased, obviously. It also was One kill. Someone else was racking up kills shooting deeper into uncap. But that wasnt me. And exhaustingly i repeat i removed my position from that posting area where i was as to not make the same "mistake" instantly. Also keep in mind that the enemy was in fact shooting from uncap at the time. You can hear raped say on his video, dont shoot dont shoot., because he was setting up the report. But that damage was already in play far as i was concerned, yet. . . .. I still waited to kill. Yeah. I am a real asshole. Thats sarcasm for you guys with liberal mindsets.