Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Interesting articles

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Sounds like what we've been talking about for years, only we didn't have a name for it.

-bZ-JaXX

Been here since the beginning
-bZ- Member
THE SIMPLE ANSWER OF WHAT TO DO IS: RECRUIT! RECRUIT! RECRUIT!
That shit don't work. Hopefully we get a mass amount of peeps like we did in Bf2 and bf:vietnam

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
-bZ-JaXX said:
That shit don't work. Hopefully we get a mass amount of peeps like we did in Bf2 and bf:vietnam
It for sure don't work when you don't do it.

-bZ-JaXX

-bZ- Member
CR8Z said:
-bZ-JaXX said:
It for sure don't work when you don't do it.
Agreed that's why it's not my problem to deal with anymore!

You will talk to people who will ask to join your team and you will never hear from them again before they ever officially join, and at the other end of the spectrum you will find the opposite; you will find people who will remain steadfast and be a supportive team member for many years, but these last types are rare.
We are a rare breed...

plaino said:
You will talk to people who will ask to join your team and you will never hear from them again before they ever officially join, and at the other end of the spectrum you will find the opposite; you will find people who will remain steadfast and be a supportive team member for many years, but these last types are rare.
We are a rare breed...
I wonder how many years it has been? I think Wiz and I started gaming together in 2003. Not to long after that Remedy and Jaxx joined us to name a few. Not sure if there are any other remaining (ASS) clan members, sorry if I missed your name.Then we left the game of Raven Shield and started playing BFV and that brought out the Lord Of The Dance, Cuba, Slingblade, and CR8Z if I remember correctly. Im guessing that qualifies as steadfast and rare. And then BF2 came out and we found the Grand Dad BIG DOG, Plaino, HilllBily, BigWill, BillyB and a bunch of other great people. I know im leaving out some names and I appologize. I personaly think we have a very rare group of people, we all basically met online through a game, and have remained friends and get together in real life and for a long time now. Dont know of many clans that can say that.

HILLBILLY

FORUM BAD ASS
-bZ- Member
Bon3z said:
plaino said:
We are a rare breed...
I wonder how many years it has been? I think Wiz and I started gaming together in 2003. Not to long after that Remedy and Jaxx joined us to name a few. Not sure if there are any other remaining (ASS) clan members, sorry if I missed your name.Then we left the game of Raven Shield and started playing BFV and that brought out the Lord Of The Dance, Cuba, Slingblade, and CR8Z if I remember correctly. Im guessing that qualifies as steadfast and rare. And then BF2 came out and we found the Grand Dad BIG DOG, Plaino, HilllBily, BigWill, BillyB and a bunch of other great people. I know im leaving out some names and I appologize. I personaly think we have a very rare group of people, we all basically met online through a game, and have remained friends and get together in real life and for a long time now. Dont know of many clans that can say that.
AMEN TO THAT SHIT ,IT'S BEN A FUN ASS TIME. LOOK FORWARD TO MANY MORE

-bZ-JaXX

-bZ- Member
Bon3z said:
AMEN TO THAT SHIT ,IT'S BEN A FUN ASS TIME. LOOK FORWARD TO MANY MORE+1