Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Interesting work related question

Hope all is well with everyone. Don't worry I'll be making a comeback very shortly as I will be off from work.

I'm going to leave the key factors here.

I work in health care doing medical claims at this small company for some time now and yesterday I found out the cute petite girl who had been training me was leaving the company. Unfortunately, I never got to know her on a personal level as I was more focused on my upcoming review which took place last week and didn't want to jeopardize it.

I'm the type to not get into someone's personal business and didn't really ask her why she's leaving but we did dm at work and she basically said it's the money as she has a goal to continue her education. I knew she had a 2nd job and possibly a 3rd as a waitress. I overheard someone at the next cubicle say she was going to get paid more and didn't want to stress as much about money but she will have to commute.

About my Trainer:
As I mention my company is small, well my department is. This girl was training the new hires for almost 6 months, she's very smart and impressed me to the point that my jaw just drops. Always had the right answers to your questions and could do the job blindfold and she's only been there for a year. She was always given task by the manager and lead because they knew she could do it in a timely manner. The lead and manager never even asked any of the people who's been there 5+ years for help because they're unreliable. No bs she's basically a perfect employee.

About my Manager & Lead:
Both are new and manager just started over a year ago. We had a supervisor who left only after a few months lol but the position is still open lmao. I know, so many red flags. FYI: the lead has no power.

About my company:
I don't know a whole lot about the owners but I'm great at analyzing as that's part of my job. From what I'm told, since Covid the owners no longer come to the office. I've asked about what they do and most co-workers don't know so I snooped around. These old bags own a total of 3 companies, 2 within our building and 1 as wearhouse fulfillment center. There's clearly money and this is a small company and our department alone brings in millions each month.

After the heartbreaking news I seen the manager talk to my trainer and the manager face was basically on fire. She was pissed. I wanted to cry myself...

After work, the moment I got the parking lot I was fuming. I was pissed they let her go and they knew it was for the money and the new job is not in the same industry nor is it related to her education. I even went to sleep all upset and woke up at 2am! Got to work today, I didn't do a single task. I DM this other girl who was also training with me and she said the lead went to HR to try and do something but guess nothing happened. The stupid manager didn't do jack shit about it and today in an email she sent me stating how she wished she spent more time trying to guide me for certain steps on claim finalization when in fact she never did shit and relied on the trainer. The manager felt guilty.

She F'd up big time and lost her all star because she didn't attempt to negotiate. This trainer deserved a raise and a promotion which our position holds multiple levels of. I thanked my trainer many times and even told her I hope they recognize all that she does as she holds a very high value. I have a cooperate background so I know when people are being taken advantaged of and not being recognized for their hard work.

After analyzing all the possible scenarios I've come to the following hypothesis:

1) The manager is too stupid to hold the position and didn't recognize the value of this girl
2) Manager was waiting for the right time to promote. ----**Waited too long in my book
3) Manager tried to bring it up to the higher ups and they chose to do nothing.
Just an fyi, my trainer loved the job and was easy for her & didn't feel being taken advantage of.

Since I'm still pissed and very heartbroken, I'm going to write an anonymous/open letter to the owners, HR, each manager stating how management F'd up so bad and are either too cheap and or too stupid to see the dominos about to fall and will no longer be exceeding department/company income goals for a long while. Now they can no longer hire people as there is no trainer and it's been clear that no one wants to do it. I'm also going to include they need to negotiate with her and if they don't match her current offer I will make it clear they will need to increase the entire work force wages to compensate for the current cost of living based on the local region & the letter will be sent out to all employees.

WTF you guys think on this? Also before I write the letter I need to delete this thread lol.
Oh yeah, my trainer was girl who was sending my hearts in my outlook calendar and even following in the streets XD. How dare they let her walk away....
YEEEET

Hmm, this all sounds familier in my world just about lol.. I would say be very wise and diplomatic in your email. This is pretty common now a days sadly. So much disconnect and dysfunctional companies, and they all seem to crash sooner than later. I would say maybe start looking at sending resumes out.. Never want to get caught with your pants down..

Hmm, this all sounds familier in my world just about lol.. I would say be very wise and diplomatic in your email. This is pretty common now a days sadly. So much disconnect and dysfunctional companies, and they all seem to crash sooner than later. I would say maybe start looking at sending resumes out.. Never want to get caught with your pants down..
I don't plan on leaving. Really don't care if the company even shuts down. I just want them to know they F'd up.

Other than that I'm lol.

Fun fact I had my zipper down for half a day and didn't know about it lol No idea if anyone noticed.

These types will never value anything you, the lowly grunt, will have to say.

Personally, I wouldn't bother with a letter. No one's gonna read it, no one's gonna act on it, and you're putting a bullseye on your back.

These manager types are morons, always. They somehow failed upward into these positions. Those who can, do. Those who can't, manage.

If you like your job, stay and be just useful enough to not get fired. If you hate your job, start looking, get something lined up and bail. It's a sinking ship.

In construction, the best way to bail is wait for some important high-value scheduled installation, then just up and leave the day before and let the fucktard foreman look like the absolute idiot that he is. Bonus points if the company goes bankrupt.

These types will never value anything you, the lowly grunt, will have to say.

Personally, I wouldn't bother with a letter. No one's gonna read it, no one's gonna act on it, and you're putting a bullseye on your back.

These manager types are morons, always. They somehow failed upward into these positions. Those who can, do. Those who can't, manage.

If you like your job, stay and be just useful enough to not get fired. If you hate your job, start looking, get something lined up and bail. It's a sinking ship.

In construction, the best way to bail is wait for some important high-value scheduled installation, then just up and leave the day before and let the fucktard foreman look like the absolute idiot that he is. Bonus points if the company goes bankrupt.
They wont know it's from me and wouldn't suspect it but if they do find out and fire me, it's a wrongful termination and I'm ready for war.

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator
They wont know it's from me and wouldn't suspect it but if they do find out and fire me, it's a wrongful termination and I'm ready for war.

OPSEC advice: Write your letter and then go to Google translate and translate it into Russian or Arabic. Then translate it back to English. The result won't look like your writing. ;)

Be sure to tell your managers to go fuck themselves, too. That'll make sure the letter gets attention. :p

OPSEC advice: Write your letter and then go to Google translate and translate it into Russian or Arabic. Then translate it back to English. The result won't look like your writing. ;)

Be sure to tell your managers to go fuck themselves, too. That'll make sure the letter gets attention. :p
Perfect lol.

Is there a mod who can delete this thread or allow me to edit the 1st post? I'm going to make the letter and don't want any evidence XD.

Hope all is well with everyone. Don't worry I'll be making a comeback very shortly as I will be off from work.

I'm going to leave the key factors here.

I work in health care doing medical claims at this small company for some time now and yesterday I found out the cute petite girl who had been training me was leaving the company. Unfortunately, I never got to know her on a personal level as I was more focused on my upcoming review which took place last week and didn't want to jeopardize it.

I'm the type to not get into someone's personal business and didn't really ask her why she's leaving but we did dm at work and she basically said it's the money as she has a goal to continue her education. I knew she had a 2nd job and possibly a 3rd as a waitress. I overheard someone at the next cubicle say she was going to get paid more and didn't want to stress as much about money but she will have to commute.

About my Trainer:
As I mention my company is small, well my department is. This girl was training the new hires for almost 6 months, she's very smart and impressed me to the point that my jaw just drops. Always had the right answers to your questions and could do the job blindfold and she's only been there for a year. She was always given task by the manager and lead because they knew she could do it in a timely manner. The lead and manager never even asked any of the people who's been there 5+ years for help because they're unreliable. No bs she's basically a perfect employee.

About my Manager & Lead:
Both are new and manager just started over a year ago. We had a supervisor who left only after a few months lol but the position is still open lmao. I know, so many red flags. FYI: the lead has no power.

About my company:
I don't know a whole lot about the owners but I'm great at analyzing as that's part of my job. From what I'm told, since Covid the owners no longer come to the office. I've asked about what they do and most co-workers don't know so I snooped around. These old bags own a total of 3 companies, 2 within our building and 1 as wearhouse fulfillment center. There's clearly money and this is a small company and our department alone brings in millions each month.

After the heartbreaking news I seen the manager talk to my trainer and the manager face was basically on fire. She was pissed. I wanted to cry myself...

After work, the moment I got the parking lot I was fuming. I was pissed they let her go and they knew it was for the money and the new job is not in the same industry nor is it related to her education. I even went to sleep all upset and woke up at 2am! Got to work today, I didn't do a single task. I DM this other girl who was also training with me and she said the lead went to HR to try and do something but guess nothing happened. The stupid manager didn't do jack shit about it and today in an email she sent me stating how she wished she spent more time trying to guide me for certain steps on claim finalization when in fact she never did shit and relied on the trainer. The manager felt guilty.

She F'd up big time and lost her all star because she didn't attempt to negotiate. This trainer deserved a raise and a promotion which our position holds multiple levels of. I thanked my trainer many times and even told her I hope they recognize all that she does as she holds a very high value. I have a cooperate background so I know when people are being taken advantaged of and not being recognized for their hard work.

After analyzing all the possible scenarios I've come to the following hypothesis:

1) The manager is too stupid to hold the position and didn't recognize the value of this girl
2) Manager was waiting for the right time to promote. ----**Waited too long in my book
3) Manager tried to bring it up to the higher ups and they chose to do nothing.
Just an fyi, my trainer loved the job and was easy for her & didn't feel being taken advantage of.

Since I'm still pissed and very heartbroken, I'm going to write an anonymous/open letter to the owners, HR, each manager stating how management F'd up so bad and are either too cheap and or too stupid to see the dominos about to fall and will no longer be exceeding department/company income goals for a long while. Now they can no longer hire people as there is no trainer and it's been clear that no one wants to do it. I'm also going to include they need to negotiate with her and if they don't match her current offer I will make it clear they will need to increase the entire work force wages to compensate for the current cost of living based on the local region & the letter will be sent out to all employees.

WTF you guys think on this? Also before I write the letter I need to delete this thread lol.
Oh yeah, my trainer was girl who was sending my hearts in my outlook calendar and even following in the streets XD. How dare they let her walk away....
YEEEET

No point in sending any emails. Yeah they probably won't think its you but the blame will be on the "cute petite girl"

You do realize everything on the internet is stored for forever or at least a trace of it is, right?
Also, are you not able to edit your post?
I think you can only edit your posts for around 5 minutes after you post it. I have posted something before and missed a typo but saw it the next day and it wouldn't let me edit it even though I have edited posts before.

I was just able to edit this one now. We will see if I can edit it tomorrow.

Is there a mod who can delete this thread or allow me to edit the 1st post? I'm going to make the letter and don't want any evidence XD.
I would suggest getting a job lined up before you send this letter, just in case. At the very least make sure you are in a good financial situation in case they do somehow figure out it's you and retaliate. Better to be safe than sorry. Good luck, buddy.

here is some more unsolicited advice because i'm on a roll right now

you also have no idea as far as that womans history. she may have been on a PIP, had other misconduct, chronically late, poor productivity etc.

its not like they're going to get some faggy letter and say, "oh man now we see the error of our ways vis a vis this clerk, lets roll out the red carpet and change our conduct permanently, christmas hams for everyone." this isn't charles dickens, you're not bob cratchit and she isn't tiny tim.

if they have no cross coverage and you really want to create an inconvenience, call out sick for a few days, come back for a half day then go on FMLA and drag it out.. but then what? you've changed nothing