Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Interesting work related question

here is some more unsolicited advice because i'm on a roll right now

you also have no idea as far as that womans history. she may have been on a PIP, had other misconduct, chronically late, poor productivity etc.

its not like they're going to get some faggy letter and say, "oh man now we see the error of our ways vis a vis this clerk, lets roll out the red carpet and change our conduct permanently, christmas hams for everyone." this isn't charles dickens, you're not bob cratchit and she isn't tiny tim.

if they have no cross coverage and you really want to create an inconvenience, call out sick for a few days, come back for a half day then go on FMLA and drag it out.. but then what? you've changed nothing
She was a great worker. Any business owner would of done what they could to keep her but nobody did anything. The structure of the company is pure basura! Even the manager position is useless because there is absolutely nothing or no one to manage. The only position that makes sense is the lead.

Anyways, I'm still pissed and almost forgot about sending the letter but I think I'm going to look for this girl on IG and ask for details and a date lol. She is younger for sure but I had her locked in once before XD. Eye contact does wonders!! lol

She's a very smart person tho and cute etc.

I'll invite all you's to the wedding lmao. YEEEEET