Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Is there a limit to high K/D per round?

Example those chopper hoggers who go 50+ kills with zero deaths? I don't mind shooting them out the heli but I say they end up killing the room.
Sounds like Vq37 server rules.

Only 40 kills total per round, per player in Aircraft and another 40 in Armor. These rules kinda kill the game for veteran players and squads with mics.

It’s just hard to find good balance that closes the skill gap between new players and old heads. So I will give you this advice.

Get good.

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator
If only people would just learn to play after 9 years instead of crying.

Nah, keep playing recon with sniper rifle and C4 and keep wondering why your team is getting shit on

After nine years maybe you should try playing recon with sniper rifle and C4. It's actually kind of fun!

Besides, you have to have the sniper to put down spawn beacons for your team.

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator
Sounds like Vq37 server rules.

I hate those guys. Thinking back on the crap they dinged me for pisses me off to no end.

1. Using an ATV to get to the enemy rear and then planting a beacon. Seems perfectly fine to me but in their server this is wrong.
2. Jumping out of an airplane or helicopter while it's being shot down gets you a kick/ban.
3. Swimming in the water? Kick/ban.
4. Using C4 to kill the AA? Kick/ban.
5. Sniping someone at long range? Kick/ban.
6. And the one that got me banned? Using the transport helicopter to get to a flag. Oh, the HORROR!!! :eek:

If only people would just learn to play after 9 years instead of crying.

Nah, keep playing recon with sniper rifle and C4 and keep wondering why your team is getting shit on
Inclined to agree with this sentiment- this has been true not just for 9 years but DECADES in the franchise. I use the scanner in my default Recon set for this reason. So even if I don’t plan on solving the problem of enemy heavy assets, I will make it easier for those who will and can when they become a problem.

Lol.. I wonder if this works in real life as well.. "hey, Mr enemy, Can you take it easy on us, we're new to war". . I mean we've all said it numerous times, it's a 9 year old game that is squad based. There's no real thing you can do.. Didn't bZ had the motto "No stupid rules". I mean we can't always be holding these kids hands now.. How they going to survive in life lmao? So, game is fine, get good! See you in bZ 1 & 1.5 tonight ;) p.s Love when JL cries to Angel about us TGiF, 'cause we keep "ganging" up on him and he rage quits lol..

blurhappy0

Donator
I hate those guys. Thinking back on the crap they dinged me for pisses me off to no end.

1. Using an ATV to get to the enemy rear and then planting a beacon. Seems perfectly fine to me but in their server this is wrong.
2. Jumping out of an airplane or helicopter while it's being shot down gets you a kick/ban.
3. Swimming in the water? Kick/ban.
4. Using C4 to kill the AA? Kick/ban.
5. Sniping someone at long range? Kick/ban.
6. And the one that got me banned? Using the transport helicopter to get to a flag. Oh, the HORROR!!! :eek:
I got my Vq37 ban for using the LAV tow.

ok i got to shit other bad servers.....TBG.....those dipshits banned most of their player base taking servers that had 7 of the top 10 at one point and turned it in to garbage that has the first server in at 27 now in player population.....its beyond sad to see their toxic admins that banned everyone jump servers and play here as their servers are fucking DEAD.....i got banned for knifing UCAV admins that had to lie and say someone was using spectator mode to tell us where they are like UCAVs dont leave trails to the place they are launched from....dipshit admins and siding with the homies over going by a set of rules killed most of these servers in this game.....

a game this old new people got to learn fast as there is no real balance now when you have 6000 hours and know every inch of every map......

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
Example those chopper hoggers who go 50+ kills with zero deaths? I don't mind shooting them out the heli but I say they end up killing the room.
Nope. The only place we've ever tried/had such rules is on the 24/7 Siege servers (#11 and #24) specifically do deal with the heli whores.

Not something we're going to roll out to any of the others.

So, kinda curious... What is this "Vq37" server you speak of.. is it normal mode or something?:confused:
I've never seen it or played there.. but than again I only play HC. Only server I got banned so far, was TBG 5 years ago( who hasn't :D). About 45 min into it.. Rikko and I got banned same time, Angel was there. I had a few drinky poos which enhanced the experience.. Good times, no regrets:cool:

VQ37 is a Clan like Bz, TBG, or AARP. They owned a bunch of ranked core mode servers at one point. They were known to ban players for dumb reasons. It was so bad YouTubers used to do speed runs on vq37 tdm servers to see how fast they could get banned.

I knew i was in the right place when its all a bunch of TBG rejects....TBG is the only place i have ever been banned from....and it was over knifing a cunt admin that they then banned less then 4 months later.....truly funny shit......

math is off....i get about 8 and half months out my 6000 hours.....6000/24hours is 250 days....but holly fuck that is almost a whole year out of 10!!! no wonder i have a back log of games.....