Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Ive enjoyed it

Terpy

-bZ- Member
Hello bZers

I have been spending to many hours gaming and have decided to leave bZ and limit my time sitting in front of the computer. Its been a pleasure meeting all of you guys ,we had a lot of fun times.

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
You don't have to leave just to take some time off!

Whatever you do, I hope you won't stay a stranger. Good luck!

HILLBILLY

FORUM BAD ASS
-bZ- Member
Take it easy Terp , I've had a hell of a lot of fun gaming with ya.

Be safe on those roads out there.

HILLBILLY said:
Take it easy Terp , I've had a hell of a lot of fun gaming with ya.Be safe on those roads out there.
Terp hope all is well and I will miss you please keep in touch with us, God bless

HILLBILLY said:
Take it easy Terp , I've had a hell of a lot of fun gaming with ya.Be safe on those roads out there.
Don't quite understand leaving bZ just so you will not sit in front of the computer but I wish you all the best Terp.

sicariatus

-bZ- Member
I dont get it terpy . Do like i did .i dont play much now .but iam still a bz menber or at list i think iam :cry: :grin:

Enviado desde mi GT-I9000 usando Tapatalk 2

BIGWILL

-bZ- Member
Donator
sicariatus said:
I dont get it terpy . Do like i did .i dont play much now .but iam still a bz menber or at list i think iam :cry: :grin: Enviado desde mi GT-I9000 usando Tapatalk 2
and always will be I hope

Strog

-bZ- Member
YoshiBishi said:
He'll be back, they always come back!
No they don't. Oh...yeah...maybe we do. :twisted:

I'm not really back but I haven't forgotten Banzore either. Work has been really insane for the last 3 years (high pressure, working past midnight often, weekends, etc. and I'm actually at work right now) and regular gaming just wasn't going to be possible. I gave my son my gaming machine but kept the Nvidia 8800Gt card in the work provided computer for occasional sanity break sessions. :mrgreen:

The 8800GT died the other day and now I have crappy low end Quadro in my PC. Figures since we've hired some more help and now I have a little time to play again. :roll: Bonus time in a month, I'll get a decent card if I don't get screwed over.

Long Story Short:

Don't write off Banzore, Terpy!! Just take a break, do what you need to do and come back when you can. 8)

Popas13

-bZ- Member
OK here's the deal... First off, no one is allowed to leave Banzore. If you need a break, take one. Second, no one is allowed to leave Banzore. See you when you feel up to gaming.