Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Just an opinion on the permanent ban

I think it is somewhat unfair to permanently ban a player who has been on the servers for hundreds of hours and above all to be a good player, there are other players who play to the limit of the rules boasting that they play above the standards being the best in what they do and it may be true but they make the game unpleasant for some players if not most or all (which should not be punished but should draw attention or something). Sometimes we can act erratically depending on the moment or the action of some other player that does not seem very sporting and / or friendly, in this it can be seen in some reports and some bans that have been made. Even more so when bZ is one of the servers that has been of notoriety due to the community it has and that has prevailed over the years, the permanent ban of some players who have acted in a completely human way seems to me to be a bit excessive, no I think there is a redemption at all but the permanent ban does not seem like a viable option.

This you?

Yeah, thought so. Your "speech" is hilarious when you play like this.

This you?

Yeah, thought so. Your "speech" is hilarious when you play like this.
Kosh plays well, is fun to be around, makes the server pleasant and enjoyable, and above all else is human. A moment of flare-throwing does not make one's opinion invalid. That's nearly the definition of bigotry and grossly fallacious.

I would request an honest record of your life, presumably free from any and all error such that your opinion is stronger than others'.

Kosh plays well, is fun to be around, makes the server pleasant and enjoyable, and above all else is human. A moment of flare-throwing does not make one's opinion invalid. That's nearly the definition of bigotry and grossly fallacious.

I would request an honest record of your life, presumably free from any and all error such that your opinion is stronger than others'.
Yeah no. Dude played like a total child throwing a tantrum, ruining someone else's fun, then would not take responsibility (and still doesn't) when he was disciplined.

You are just an enabler.

Yeah no. Dude played like a total child throwing a tantrum, ruining someone else's fun, then would not take responsibility (and still doesn't) when he was disciplined.

You are just an enabler.
Yeah no. Dude took his punishment; punishment or not, error or not, it is fallacy and actually quite disgusting to automatically invalidate an opinion based on an unrelated action or quality. Ad hominem. Attack the argument, not the man.
-
-
The error you're making here is in assuming Kosh is talking about himself. See, people can and do act in ways that are not strictly selfish in nature.
-
-
To say someone "play(s) like this" when looking at 60 seconds out of several hundred hours of play time is genuinely absurd and fallacious.

Last edited:
But his and your opinion have no bearing here. It's literally meaningless, as is mine. Banzore has rules, he broke them. 800 hours or not, the only opinions that matter are the people that run this show and make the rules (and gave this flower another chance)

You barging in and White Knighting another dude's bad decisions and subsequent crying about them is kind of silly and senseless, as was his original post above.

But his and your opinion have no bearing here. It's literally meaningless, as is mine. Banzore has rules, he broke them. 800 hours or not, the only opinions that matter are the people that run this show and make the rules (and gave this flower another chance)

You barging in and White Knighting another dude's bad decisions and subsequent crying about them is kind of silly and senseless, as was his original post above.
Your opinion on anything is null and void, Dave. The fact that to this day, you still believe that I cheat (despite being cleared by BF4DB, Battlefield Agency, and the admins here) is testament to that.

Anyone who uses the term white knighting in opposition to a logical and supported argument is immediately invalid and the epitome of soy, weak, and beta.

The same thing I said, it annoys that a player makes an unpleasant game, my report was because of that, fluff was not doing anything in the base and I started throwing smoke grenades to make him move, that's why I got banned. The point is that I am not talking about myself, but for any player, that it is unfair to permanently ban players who have been instrumental in the growth of the server.
Yes, they have several opportunities, until they are placed in the forum, but is a permanent ban necessary for the use of a word or for acting for something fair and/or humane?
Before bZ I was playing on other servers and none of them are like the ones on banzore, the rest have shitty administrators (there is no other word), the fact that there is a permanent ban at the second wake-up call seems excessive to me for players who They have been in the game for some time when it is clearly because a player on their team played against them.

Last edited:
And again Koshmenk, you don’t take any responsibility for violating the rules and griefing. It’s only a matter of time before you get yourself banned. How dumb is it you were given a second chance, and yet still come here and publicly bitch about what you did!

And again Koshmenk, you don’t take any responsibility for violating the rules and griefing. It’s only a matter of time before you get yourself banned. How dumb is it you were given a second chance, and yet still come here and publicly bitch about what you did!
My brother in Christ you cant read, can you? Check your home for carbon monoxide or something. Kosh isnt banned. Are you 5?

Apparently YOU can’t read. I just got done writing that it’s only a matter of time before he does get banned. You even quoted it.

I want to make clear Swag that I appreciate the complexity of running a highly populated server and understand the nature of managing hundreds and perhaps in the past thousands of players such that an enjoyable and equitable experience can be had by the vast majority of players. As Sun Tzu writes: "Be strict in rewards and punishments", as it applies to the role of impartial leadership and clear expectations.
-
-
I am speaking to and in support of Koshmenk's ability and dare I say right, in this open forum requiring but a login and email for participation, to have an opinion on any matter he so wills and that any argument to the contrary should be made against strictly the opinion and not the person from whom the opinion originates. Ad hominem attacks and laughing emojis in any sort of dialogue, debate, or mediation are frankly childish and arguably the lowest tier of intelligence that one can display when the origins of the debate are sound, logical, supported, respectful, and open.
-
-
Verily, the court of law appreciates and understands these sentiments and as such has provisions for an appeal process; obviously a game server is not a court, I simply make this comparison for the sake of perspective and to help those lacking in understanding and whose skin-to-grass ratio seems to approach zero.

FluffMuffin94

-bZ- Member
@Koshmenk is your boy too proud to post (another) ban appeal?

The same thing I said, it annoys that a player makes an unpleasant game, my report was because of that, fluff was not doing anything in the base and I started throwing smoke grenades to make him move,

I've invited you to talk to me on discord before, and it still stands. I am willing to elaborate on how I choose to play the game, and why my way to play the game is extremely effective. Judging by your statements you still seem unable to comprehend a lot of things.

My battlereport while camping in the uncap with AA yesterday, on the same map you griefed me previously:

- Most vehicles destroyed in the game (max 19 counting by ribbons, the rest were UAVs/cruise missiles)

- Enemy aircraft literally cannot play the game (credit to the map being dogshit, exactly like most maps in this game, thanks DICE)

- Denying the enemy team the most powerful asset on the map, even if they hold the required flag, Charlie

I'm not "in the base not doing anything"

Can you have some integrity and either refrain from slandering me, or get your facts right and prove what you're saying is true?

there are other players who play to the limit of the rules boasting that they play above the standards being the best in what they do and it may be true but they make the game unpleasant for some players if not most or all (which should not be punished but should draw attention or something).

How do good players (when NOT intentionally stacking the teams with their equally good friends) make the game unpleasant for most, or all other players?

I am speaking to and in support of Koshmenk's ability and dare I say right, in this open forum requiring but a login and email for participation, to have an opinion on any matter he so wills and that any argument to the contrary should be made against strictly the opinion and not the person from whom the opinion originates. Ad hominem attacks and laughing emojis in any sort of dialogue, debate, or mediation are frankly childish and arguably the lowest tier of intelligence that one can display when the origins of the debate are sound, logical, supported, respectful, and open.

People can have any opinion they want. I for one have a problem with slander, lies and other dishonesty. Koshmenk is slandering me to this day, his opinion is worth as much as his integrity. Close to subzero now.

The person that is the inspiration to Koshmenk's post got justifiably perma'd by his own toxic gameplay. As Koshmenk says, the guy made the game "unpleasant for some players if not most or all"

In the first place, my intention is not to attack someone in particular, the fact that there is a permanent ban against someone who has played hundreds of hours in Banzore and who has been an excellent player both in his charisma and in his style of play, be punished. by the provocation of another player.

Second, as Saber said, I appreciate the work that Swag does to maintain the server with the community that he currently has.

And last but not least, if you bring to light the game in which you decided to report me you should also remember your score in that game because if I remember correctly you didn't even reach 10 kills before I changed teams and still you lost the game, unlike yesterday's game you played it well because you left the base and that's why we won, they are not columns they are facts.

FluffMuffin94

-bZ- Member
In the first place, my intention is not to attack someone in particular, the fact that there is a permanent ban against someone who has played hundreds of hours in Banzore and who has been an excellent player both in his charisma and in his style of play, be punished. by the provocation of another player.

His ban appeal doesn't glow of charisma to me. And the playstyle shown in the videos is toxic. The videos also depict gameplay normally used by a lot (if not all) of jet players I know. Time the respawn of enemy jets -> make sure you're in position to get behind them immediately and kill as they spawn. Effective, but extremely toxic gameplay, especially on maps without AA.

And last but not least, if you bring to light the game in which you decided to report me you should also remember your score in that game because if I remember correctly you didn't even reach 10 kills before I changed teams and still you lost the game, unlike yesterday's game you played it well because you left the base and that's why we won, they are not columns they are facts.

Score doesn't matter. All that matters is if people are doing their job or not, which I am, regardless of which role I am playing. Score is not equivalent to skill. There are so many different factors that judging someone's skill by score does not make sense. The battlereport I linked to was from yesterday, handy to show, that's all. In the report videos on you, how many enemy aircraft do you see in the sky? Still doing my job regardless of my score. Might be a shocker to you, but you might've lost the game for the US team in that game. By being in uncap AFK (griefing) with one of our two LAVs for however long.

In the game linked I left the uncap for what, the last 90 seconds when the standings were 60 - 90? It's hard to judge if that had any effect on the outcome. The whole game I was sitting in uncap up until then. Leaving the uncap when we're about to lose, in a last ditch effort to get a flag is the only viable play, if you're trying to win. It doesnt matter if I (our team) loses the AA, as the game is over.