Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Just an opinion on the permanent ban

I keep getting strafed in my uncap while you're in the AA farming lvl 28 medics on a flag enemy infantry naturally mass to. It's not like I get to play the game. An attack heli is better at doing what you're doing in the AA in almost every scenario. Lets protect the teams airforce, naaah..

What reason is that? To farm lvl 28 medics on the frontline while the teams air assets are being camped in your own uncap?
We need to find a way to mod the servers in such a way to allow you to control the base AA.

FluffMuffin94

-bZ- Member
Fluff, i dont respond to in line walls of text. make it more concise or dont respond at all. calling play style toxic is the same as calling the person toxic insomuch that it is your opinion. you do not have concensus of opinion thus ad hominem character attack. use your noodle and think next time rather than looking for the word play technicality. that will never work on me or any other critical thinker.

A good person can't make mistakes that have a negative impact on other people anymore? You're either pure good with pure good actions, or the opposite? Don't post if your cognitive abilities are failing you

OKNewPlan

Donator
This is the crux of why TBG was banned.
Really, this again?

Retribution is not toxicity. Hope that makes sense and you can adjust your portrayal of reality for next time.
My man, your boy is straight up lying to you.

There was absolutely nothing going on except in his own head to qualify his actions as "retribution." He lied about me many times (including a falsified report to bZ) and I just brushed it off. During the recorded rounds in question; myself along with many others ignored this absolute knob while he was going around capping teammates. I was working on Sniper Rifle assignments that week and that was not acceptable for this walking God complex.

This guy is playing you like a fiddle and you should be pissed at him.

Fluff, i dont respond to in line walls of text. make it more concise or dont respond at all. calling play style toxic is the same as calling the person toxic insomuch that it is your opinion. you do not have concensus of opinion thus ad hominem character attack. use your noodle and think next time rather than looking for the word play technicality. that will never work on me or any other critical thinker.

and you dont remember? lmao bullshit. you made a complaint on this forum with a single frame capture screenshot of me fucking you up on AARP to try to get me banned here. just own your malfeasance. you're so far from an altruist it is just hilarious. we have jesus christ on the cross here sacrificing himself for us. lmao
61959D14-9379-49AE-882C-47ECA35E470C.jpeg

FluffMuffin94

-bZ- Member
and you dont remember? lmao bullshit. you made a complaint on this forum with a single frame capture screenshot of me fucking you up on AARP to try to get me banned here. just own your malfeasance. you're so far from an altruist it is just hilarious. we have jesus christ on the cross here sacrificing himself for us. lmao

Here's the thread if your dishonest fat ass can't remember.

You're not worth the oxygen your body lives off of, or the carbon it consists of. There are two timed out streamable vids in there, surely providing enough evidence of your shit behaviour. Needed a spot in my squad you were in. You were the only player not in the group I was playing with. Who do you think gets kicked at that point?

All I'm saying is: can you prove it? I can't remember what you're speaking of. If you show it to me I might remember, but I don't think the scenario you are portraying ever happened.

Here's the thread if your dishonest fat ass can't remember.

You're not worth the oxygen your body lives off of, or the carbon it consists of. There are two timed out streamable vids in there, surely providing enough evidence of your shit behaviour. Needed a spot in my squad you were in. You were the only player not in the group I was playing with. Who do you think gets kicked at that point?

All I'm saying is: can you prove it? I can't remember what you're speaking of. If you show it to me I might remember, but I don't think the scenario you are portraying ever happened.
Someone who spends more time acting as a hall monitor / rent-a-cop than playing the game is calling someone else a fat ass?

Irony

I bet you'd call 911 to report someone going 1 km/h over the speed limit.

Whatever, man.

There's only so much dishonesty and maliciousness I can deal with. Hope you had fun taunting me with your BS.

Good night all
fluff. heres the thing. you're a good teammate as well. believe it or not, if you were banned, i would argue as aggressively for your unbanning as I am for any other regular. it is good to play with or against you - but you're still a major asshole

Considering this game is now officially 9 years old, I will say that this seems like one of those WoW forum posts at this point. Can't we all be friends and cum together? We all play this because new games suck, and this game formed a lot of bonds for many people over its time. 2042 sucks, we know this. BF4 still has that old Battlefield charm, and we shouldn't argue over getting killed in the uncap after 9 goddamn years. It happens, it's a part of this game's core. It's why Banzore still supports this. This game is more of a safe haven for some people. I literally bonded over this game with my still, now, current coworker. Eight years later, we're still cumming. I think this is what I'm getting at... permanent bans will kill the server, and it will kill the game, officially. Sure, some of us are toxic at some points, but drama = clicks. I never would have met any of you if I hadn't joined in November of 2021 to the server. I consider Sabre and Howie as friends. I've been playing solid here for a whole year on a 9 year old game... that should mean something to not only the BF4 community, but how the server regards its players.

TwinGunsLLP

Donator
I keep getting strafed in my uncap while you're in the AA farming lvl 28 medics on a flag enemy infantry naturally mass to. It's not like I get to play the game. An attack heli is better at doing what you're doing in the AA in almost every scenario. Lets protect the teams airforce, naaah..

What reason is that? To farm lvl 28 medics on the frontline while the teams' air assets are being camped in your own uncap?
I'm helping my team in the middle of the fight at nearly all times while you're in the uncap. Sounds exactly like what I see with you every round so I'm glad we agree.

I'm just lucky to play with good players quite often since BF4 Conquest is 32v32. One person alone amounts to nothing, and no matter how good somebody is or how wonderful their stats are 1 person is going to get shit on by 32 100% of the time without good help. Any strategy that wins at this game is because you have a good number of people pulling with you in that direction, and I've been lucky enough to play with people for years who understand the game and know what it takes to win.

Anyone who thinks "their" strategy is winning in a 32v32 scenario is so hopelessly naive if you don't get it now, you never will. It's all about the team, this isn't solo BR we're playing here.