Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

'Killed' Glitch

View attachment 12015you want to accuse and make the comment of shooting someone "behind" walls. so i told you to make a forum post. thats when gamo went off the rails on it. so frankly speaking. "How" and "Again" arent what i said to make the forum post on. it was your "behind walls" comment.
That was after the second time I asked how you were doing it, and you WERE killing me through walls with a bugged loadout. The fact that I was clipping through is irrelevant. You had already been trolling me with 'magic stick', twice. In context, those locations you rarely do clip through, I was just 'killed' TWICE without seeing anyone or any explosions, then when I ask how, instead of just explaining it was a bug, you trolled with 'magic stick', 'make a report', 'nothing to explain'.

PandaExpress293

大熊猫
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
I post a legitimate question and I get laughed at and treated like shit by all of you guys and your dickriders. Maybe that's why I haven't donated a single fucking penny to this server and never will.
What you choose to do with your funds is your prerogative and no one will beg or insist that you do. Though basing it off of interactions with those who have no responsibility with administering/hosting the servers seems rather silly. Anyways, had you actually posted an actual complaint, it would have prevented third parties from being able to respond to your inquiry and thus most of this avoided. In the future, I suggest you do just that. You can also send private messages here on the forum or on discord. Though other staff members prefer you don't message them directly, I personally don't mind if it's a genuine question.

What you choose to do with your funds is your prerogative and no one will beg or insist that you do. Though basing it off of interactions with those who have no responsibility with administering/hosting the servers seems rather silly. Anyways, had you actually posted an actual complaint, it would have prevented third parties from being able to respond to your inquiry and thus most of this avoided. In the future, I suggest you do just that. You can also send private messages here on the forum or on discord. Though other staff members prefer you don't message them directly, I personally don't mind if it's a genuine question.
I didn't make an actual complaint because I figured whatever he was doing was allowable, so I posted it on the normal forums. I asked him twice what he was doing and he just trolled me, trying to make me think he was exploiting a mechanics glitch. Then he kept egging me on to make a report about it, when he could have easily just said it was a bugged loadout and that I was clipping through the wall. I'm not hard to get along with. I'm sure there has never been a legitimate report made about me, so to die in a weird way TWICE in one match to the same guy, then to get trolled by the same BZ member is pretty shitty. Like he wanted me to come on here and make a post so everyone could pile on and tear me apart, because how dare I not know every single bug in the game.

NyanPasuYeti

-bZ- Member
Donator
are we still on this? i only told you to make a report after you made a comment about behind/through the wall. literally posted the screenshot. stop thinking you were just "trolled". i frankly didnt care either way. i only told you to file a report twice, once in the ss i posted. the second i said "why not, you can accuse me in game but not make it official?" after you said "won't waste my time". "kept egging you on" is a fucking stretch. yoga instructors can take a lesson

are we still on this? i only told you to make a report after you made a comment about behind/through the wall. literally posted the screenshot. stop thinking you were just "trolled". i frankly didnt care either way. i only told you to file a report twice, once in the ss i posted. the second i said "why not, you can accuse me in game but not make it official?" after you said "won't waste my time". "kept egging you on" is a fucking stretch. yoga instructors can take a lesson
I mean, you did kill me twice through a wall with a glitched loadout..... You could have just explained it in five seconds, instead, I think you got what you wanted here.

Firedoc

-bZ- Member
Donator
I post a legitimate question and I get laughed at and treated like shit by all of you guys and your dickriders. Maybe that's why I haven't donated a single fucking penny to this server and never will.
Up until now I was silent on this thread but I would like to ease your mind on this point. Your lack of donation does not hurt nor hinder the standing of BZ, the forum or its servers.

There will always be freeloaders and unfortunately, they usually complain the loudest.

Up until now I was silent on this thread but I would like to ease your mind on this point. Your lack of donation does not hurt nor hinder the standing of BZ, the forum or its servers.

There will always be freeloaders and unfortunately, they usually complain the loudest.
I've donated to every single server I've ever frequented, but because of the overall toxic attitude of many BZ members(demonstrated in this thread), and for being put on a list that has negatively affected my experience here, I've chosen not to donate to this group. I probably would have donated over $1000 by now if this server treated regulars the way others have. I know the existence of your servers aren't hinging on my money, but since I've been told to "support BZ servers" in the past, I made it a point to explain why.

Firedoc

-bZ- Member
Donator
I've donated to every single server I've ever frequented, but because of the overall toxic attitude of many BZ members(demonstrated in this thread), and for being put on a list that has negatively affected my experience here, I've chosen not to donate to this group. I probably would have donated over $1000 by now if this server treated regulars the way others have. I know the existence of your servers aren't hinging on my money, but since I've been told to "support BZ servers" in the past, I made it a point to explain why.
Would've Could've Should've but didn't. You have been on our servers long before this thread, so your explanation does not hold water.

Last night I was 'Killed' twice by Nyanpasuyeti from behind walls on Metro. Since he taunted me telling me to make a report when I asked "How?", I'm asking for an explanation. There was already a report about it, but the "how" was never explained. My locations are marked on the map in red and screen shot. There was no falling debris or exploding barrels, etc. He said it was a 'Magic stick'. I'm not accusing him of cheating, but it took a long time to push into the locker that far, and to get killed through a wall by a glitcher is pretty dirty. I just want to know how I was 'Killed'.
Glitches on Bf4 are ancient at this point…. I just take the it’s all good or none of it’s allowed approach.