Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

'Killed' Glitch

I think if I get [KILLED] by a player over and over, I'm going to suspect cheating. The fact is that even if it doesn't really change any gameplay aspects of the weapon, it still makes it appear as though the player is cheating. All this does is convince other people that there are cheaters on the server, since people aren't generally invested enough in a game this old to know the ins and outs and all the bugs/glitches. PCK saw something suspicious, and brought it to the forums, which I feel is the right thing to do in this situation. Yeah he was aggravated, but I don't think the needling by people here helped.

FYI PCK, i think this is the glitch being used here:
TL;DR This could have been handled better.

Firedoc

-bZ- Member
Donator
This isn't my first post. I've been a member of the forums for like 3 years and see how you guys treat other people too. I've also been on a list for well over a year, if not two. So, yeah, my reasoning is sound.
3 years huh? All that shows is you are cheap. Also according to you BZ treats you so horrible yet you stay on our servers,. What does that say about you?

3 years huh? All that shows is you are cheap. Also according to you BZ treats you so horrible yet you stay on our servers,. What does that say about you?
The fact that I was 'killed' in a weird way with a glitch, asked the BZ member who killed me twice and he just trolled me, wanting me to bring it to the forums instead of just simply explaining what happened; I brought the question here, and it quickly descended into all this petty bullshit from other BZ members is a pretty good example of why I haven't given a nickel to your group. Any other server would have just explained it, posted videos, everyone learns something, has a good laugh and moves on. But common sense and respect isn't normal here.

Haha y'all being internet bullies to the poor fellow. He was just asking a simple question as he was unsure how he was killed and came here to seek answers diplomatically. Obviously, this turned out to go on a tangent, and even humorous as well. So, I’ll defend the poor fellow and love for y’all to come at me, because you know I’ll toy with whomever while I sip some beers :)

Anyways PCK, don’t take in-game chat or people here seriously, most of them are jokesters ;) and I chime at them in game.. At the end of the day, it’s just a game and people are assholes, like me :) welcome, to life!

PandaExpress293

大熊猫
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
I would've locked this topic after my post if I could've. As I previously stated, posting it in a section where not everyone could reply would've been ideal. That being said, now you know who the trolls are and who to ignore if you're so inclined (ignore them and you wont see their posts on the forum).

Haha y'all being internet bullies to the poor fellow. He was just asking a simple question as he was unsure how he was killed and came here to seek answers diplomatically. Obviously, this turned out to go on a tangent, and even humorous as well. So, I’ll defend the poor fellow and love for y’all to come at me, because you know I’ll toy with whomever while I sip some beers :)

Anyways PCK, don’t take in-game chat or people here seriously, most of them are jokesters ;) and I chime at them in game.. At the end of the day, it’s just a game and people are assholes, like me :) welcome, to life!
Silent Killa fer Proime Ministah? No no, this country is already fucked enough.

Mobius.jpeg

40mm enthusiast
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
I think if I get [KILLED] by a player over and over, I'm going to suspect cheating. The fact is that even if it doesn't really change any gameplay aspects of the weapon, it still makes it appear as though the player is cheating. All this does is convince other people that there are cheaters on the server, since people aren't generally invested enough in a game this old to know the ins and outs and all the bugs/glitches. PCK saw something suspicious, and brought it to the forums, which I feel is the right thing to do in this situation. Yeah he was aggravated, but I don't think the needling by people here helped.

FYI PCK, i think this is the glitch being used here:
TL;DR This could have been handled better.
no that’s not the glitch

gamo went off the rails
Emoooootional daaamage.

I saw you being obtuse on purpose because you already had a forum "win" about this issue previously, you withheld the info to have this very post.

Please pull up the chat, I would love to see how off the rails I was. Or was it actually that I recognized your being an obtuse dick, and called you out for it.

I have no issues with BZ at all, this person isn't your best representation of the fun and kind member the typical BZ member is.