Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Languge

I never received a Masters in English, in fact, my spelling and grammar are very poor. So with that said, and knowing that the members of BZ would enjoy holding their heads high. Do you think you can come up with some type of langue that is "Creative" instead of the boring Gay, Suck my dick, Fag, Nigger, you know the "Obvious" language that has you looking like you just got out of grade school? Work on being inventive, insightful, something that would indicate that you have somewhat of a grasp of critical thinking. Let the "Other Guy" that's not a BZ member use the above language and be boring. All I'm saying here that it's embarrassing as hell when someone can't "Think" on their feet and come up with a witty retort. And please don't take this personally and start coming down on me by "Brow Beating" me. That's just as boring. This is just something to think about before you begin to type and become boring.

Engel

-bZ- Member
Donator
Gay

Slash5.0

-bZ- Member
Donator
wow i don't even know what to say. lol, which is new lol. i personally find it boring when people come into game etc and just spout off racist and otherwise ignorant shit just to get a reaction out of someone, anyone, .........
I of course then feel sad for the obviously sad little person. I hope their life gets better. Then..... if they continue to display ignorant and abusive behavior, ......i ban them. case closed, go rant somewhere else.
garbage in, garbage out. Don't bother the humans.

that's it in a nut shell

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Those people are best dealt with by just ignoring them, unless they're trolling, then they get admin'd.

If someone on TS uses objectionable language, simply mute them. If everybody mutes them, they stop coming around.

OK...Let's see if this fits.....
trolling
Being a prick on the internet because you can. Typically unleashing one or more cynical or sarcastic remarks on an innocent by-stander, because it's the internet and, hey, you can.
Guy: "I just found the coolest ninja pencil in existence."
Other Guy: "I just found the most retarded thread in existence."

Vegetaa01

Donator
We'll. One of the reasons our servers stay populated is because we let people on the internet act and play like they are on the internet. As stated above trolling or repeatedly typing in chat racial slurs for an entire match most likely will get you Muted if reports start flowing in. If you do easily get offended you should consider disabling the chat log in game and/or mute the player in teamspeak. You really can't pick and choose what you are going to read/hear on a mature 18+ gaming server, you either get the real deal or nothing at all and it's likely to never change.

Punk

Neurotic
-bZ- Member
We talked about this at the last administration meeting. IMO we're all adults and some adults are gonna call people nigger faggots. Mute them if it bothers you, but if they're being a nuisance let one of the adminis know and we'll take care of it. :)

Slash5.0

-bZ- Member
Donator
The mute function works in game great! They almost always end up up kicked or banned if they are trolling or spamming. I personally don't agree with all the weak sauce "let them be racists" attitudes we have in here but I enforce the rules as they are set. IMO allowing these "bitches" to spout this garbage shows weakness and an attitude of "shit happens" which has,swept over this world like a cancer. Have yet to meet one of these douchebags that was worth a f**k. That having been said, press on, sooner tha6n later it will equal "bye-bye ".

Slash5.0

-bZ- Member
Donator
We'll. One of the reasons our servers stay populated is because we let people on the internet act and play like they are on the internet. As stated above trolling or repeatedly typing in chat racial slurs for an entire match most likely will get you Muted if reports start flowing in. If you do easily get offended you should consider disabling the chat log in game and/or mute the player in teamspeak. You really can't pick and choose what you are going to read/hear on a mature 18+ gaming server, you either get the real deal or nothing at all and it's likely to never change.
I do not agree with this statement at all. It stays full because it's not a shit hole like other servers and the administration is fair and balanced. Most players are welcomed and find comrades in other players. No one bitches at players calling each other names but there are always assholes trying to screw with other people's gaming experience those are dealt with and the game goes on. Do not fool yourself into thinking that people come here because" aholes" are allowed. You'd be surprised how quick shit can go down hill when douchebags have free rein in our servers. Our rules fit the server population perfectly.

Slash5.0

-bZ- Member
Donator
Hahaha 18 mature server? How mature are the slurs lol.

I think you all should reread my first message up there....It was not meant for the "General Players" of your servers but individuals that belonged to BZ.