Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Last one to post...WINS!

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator
"Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit, sed quia consequuntur magni dolores eos qui ratione voluptatem sequi nesciunt. Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit, sed quia non numquam eius modi tempora incidunt ut labore et dolore magnam aliquam quaerat voluptatem. Ut enim ad minima veniam, quis nostrum exercitationem ullam corporis suscipit laboriosam, nisi ut aliquid ex ea commodi consequatur? Quis autem vel eum iure reprehenderit qui in ea voluptate velit esse quam nihil molestiae consequatur, vel illum qui dolorem eum fugiat quo voluptas nulla pariatur?"

- Cicero

"Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit, sed quia consequuntur magni dolores eos qui ratione voluptatem sequi nesciunt. Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit, sed quia non numquam eius modi tempora incidunt ut labore et dolore magnam aliquam quaerat voluptatem. Ut enim ad minima veniam, quis nostrum exercitationem ullam corporis suscipit laboriosam, nisi ut aliquid ex ea commodi consequatur? Quis autem vel eum iure reprehenderit qui in ea voluptate velit esse quam nihil molestiae consequatur, vel illum qui dolorem eum fugiat quo voluptas nulla pariatur?"

- Cicero
I think you just won the internets good sir.

wow this is still around......and its a baconator burger!!! IF you can find a Wendy's that is not pure ass they are a good sandwich.....speaking of pure ass have not seen a Carl Jr or Hardees to get a san fran burger....I miss the sour dough .....oh and 2042 is so much better then BF4 now......you all should get a server up and running....

wow this is still around......and its a baconator burger!!! IF you can find a Wendy's that is not pure ass they are a good sandwich.....speaking of pure ass have not seen a Carl Jr or Hardees to get a san fran burger....I miss the sour dough .....oh and 2042 is so much better then BF4 now......you all should get a server up and running....
Does EA allow server rentals for 2042 now?

I dont know if you have to rent it.....I do know they are trying to off load legal liability by saying "you are responsible for all content on the server" but other then that I dont know much of shit as i go in to match making that moves servers every round....

IMG_0255.jpeg

to respond after this comment you must watch this short video from start to finish without skipping. (cannot have playing in background, you must watch it in its entirety without getting up aswell, no bathroom breaks, no food, no drinks, just you and the video) enjoy!

to respond after this comment you must watch this short video from start to finish without skipping. (cannot have playing in background, you must watch it in its entirety without getting up aswell, no bathroom breaks, no food, no drinks, just you and the video) enjoy!

Video sucks. Sound cuts out after the first two minutes. Unwatchable.

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
posting it!