Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

lets just be honest about what is happening here - see attachment

Covert8645

-bZ- Member
You've proven yourself to be that loser and retard simply by your actions here, your inability to accept and adhere to the rules, and the refusal/inability to provide any evidence despite your vehement speculative claims.

You are aware of your facts, which is different from the truth. There is 3 options. Your side, their side, and in the middle somewhere is what actually happened. This is where evidence comes into play.

Covert8645

-bZ- Member
Why is everyone obsessed with a court? I specifically have said many times I didn't even want to report raider, i just wanted him to REVERSE THE VEHICLE HE STOLE AND RETURN IT.

but that wasn't in the best interests of his butt buddy covert, so he told me to stfu and tried to bully me into silence for 2 days while maintaining a hypocritical, purely hypothetical high ground of horse shit
OMG HE STOLE A VEHICLE IN A 10 YEAR OLD BF GAME???!?!?! FUUUUUUUUUXCK ME!@ SOMEONE AUDIT HIM AND TAKE AWAY HIS VEHICLE PRIVILEGES AND PUBLICLY CASTRATE HIM!

NargaCat

-bZ- Member
American_Beaver.jpg

beaver-closeup_4x3.jpg

Beavers-scaled.jpg

Beavers, yis.

You've proven yourself to be that loser and retard simply by your actions here, your inability to accept and adhere to the rules, and the refusal/inability to provide any evidence despite your vehement speculative claims.

You are aware of your facts, which is different from the truth. There is 3 options. Your side, their side, and in the middle somewhere is what actually happened. This is where evidence comes into play.
Again none of this would have happened if your scumbag friend raider had just returned the vehicle when asked. it was in his ability and knoiwledge to do. why didn't he return it? he knew i was driving it, knew i repaired it, and drove off with it after switching seats during repair. the chat log matches my version of events.

does the chat log match his version of events?

oh that's right - his version has been hidden in discord chat with his best friends inner circle

OMG HE STOLE A VEHICLE IN A 10 YEAR OLD BF GAME???!?!?! FUUUUUUUUUXCK ME!@ SOMEONE AUDIT HIM AND TAKE AWAY HIS VEHICLE PRIVILEGES AND PUBLICLY CASTRATE HIM!

so you admit he did it? lets just be clear. because if he did do it, or he did not do it makes all the difference. you said he didn't do it. i said he did.

again all i ever called for was for him to return the vehicle, because what you're describing is specificallly against the rules of this server for a very good reason.

if you hadn't jumped into chat in game to cover for your best friend raider, we probably wouldn't even be here - ya snake

so you admit he did it? lets just be clear. because if he did do it, or he did not do it makes all the difference. you said he didn't do it. i said he did.

again all i ever called for was for him to return the vehicle, because what you're describing is specificallly against the rules of this server for a very good reason.
"Is the Vehicle in the room with us, right now?"

I personally like to keep track of liars and thieves in my community.

Liars and thieves like 113-raider

also hilarious covert demanding proof like he's the judge. ur delusional kid.

A delusional, a liar and a thief walk into a bar, and the two of them sit down.

lol you are stuck in Defense mode, there is no other mode.

BZ admins, did yall add some chat GPT bots to this shit?
hey look man - at a certain point you gotta realize that every lil millimeter dick on this forum though they found someone weak and vulnerable they were permitted to bully. i am just responding to millimeter dicks at this point and of course raiders butt buddy.

hey look man - at a certain point you gotta realize that every lil millimeter dick on this forum though they found someone weak and vulnerable they were permitted to bully. i am just responding to millimeter dicks at this point and of course raiders butt buddy.
I'm just the dirt you're shoveling 6 feet down.