Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

lets just be honest about what is happening here - see attachment

bigbadbagofswag was using his mod powers to fuck up someone who was mad at his friend for VEHICLE STEALING which is against the rules.

let's just be honest about what is happening here.

blatant abuse of power to cover up for his friend's violation of the rules

Attachments

• !.PNG
    !.PNG
    27.1 KB · Views: 24
9-0 kill streak broken because the mods buddy felt entitled to steal my vehicle, knowing he wouldn't do shit. and in fact then the mod added numerous deaths to my score before kicking me.

thor, lamb - everyone does the same shit. vehicle kills, then retreat and repairs.

1: GRIEFING / TEAMKILLING IS NOT TOLERATED!
No team killing, period, end of story.
Griefing: Purposefully shooting or otherwise sabotaging your teammates in an online game.
Griefing includes stealing of friendly vehicles while they are repairing (for example).
Forcing a TK is griefing.

since you pulled my chat log why don't you pull raiders? look what he was saying right before i said he stole it?

it will prove that i am right and that he did steal my vehicle.

but again - i guess chat logs are only pulled to incriminate people that are mad at the mods friends.

FluffMuffin94

-bZ- Member
If you don't have anything solid to post, please take this opportunity to learn.

He said / she said doesn't get you anywhere.

If you post solid proof of bad behavior most people here, if not all, will support you.

Stop the autistic ranting. If you're gonna cause drama, at least make it worth my time.

The proof is in the ban appeals section. Look st wizardmans post. I was not and am not seeking punishment on raider, i just wanted my truck back to continue my 9-0 kill streak.

The point is the hypocrisy. Its a one sided presentation of data to smear me instead of posting the other side of the conversation too.

the only reason i am in general chat is because the person i accused is a mod who continues to use mod powers in an abusive way.

additionally the mod who i said was abusing power then locked the thread on me raising the point so another user started another thread with evidence of their own will and volition. i dont even know the guy.

raider are you the type of man to lie about what happened? that you whined about me retreating to repair and then stole it once i finished repairing? thats what happened. are you a liar as well as a thief?

FluffMuffin94

-bZ- Member
You can post the full chat log yourself. It's available on this site.

Anyway, we are all better off if you just get your account restricted or deleted, as it seems you don't want to understand.

i don’t want to report raider because i dont believe in getting banned for just one rule violation. i just wanted him to drive back and i got muted and killed 3 times because he is friends with big