Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

lets just be honest about what is happening here - see attachment

Covert8645

-bZ- Member
hey look man - at a certain point you gotta realize that every lil millimeter dick on this forum though they found someone weak and vulnerable they were permitted to bully. i am just responding to millimeter dicks at this point and of course raiders butt buddy.
On average, the male knob is 5 inches (rounded down, sorry for your loss vaga). If you were to take your average knob and wanted to stretch it out to a mile, it would take 12,672 dicks to make a mile.

You know what that means?

It means you've sucked approximately 4 1/2 miles of dick in your time.

On average, the male knob is 5 inches (rounded down, sorry for your loss vaga). If you were to take your average knob and wanted to stretch it out to a mile, it would take 12,672 dicks to make a mile.

You know what that means?

It means you've sucked approximately 4 1/2 miles of dick in your time.
only raiders butt buddy would spend this much time multiplying penises in their head

thanks for ur service in the navy. i know you guys take it hard all the time.

i am just honored tom brady himself is refreshing my thread

every time covert replies i think to myself wow - he took the time and effort to take not just one but BOTH hands out of Raiders asshole, wash his hands off, get a fresh towel, and put on his nip clamps for focus just to type that message to me.

Last edited:

Covert8645

-bZ- Member
thanks for ur service in the navy. i know you guys take it hard all the time.

i am just honored tom brady himself is refreshing my thread

every time covert replies i think to myself wow - he took the time and effort to take not just one but BOTH hands out of Raiders asshole, wash his hands off, get a fresh towel, and put on his nip clamps for focus just to type that message to me.
Still editing posts. :D

NargaCat

-bZ- Member
I read page 1 and went directly to page 12. Got it.
Yeah the dipshit just doesn’t stop. Beyond boring at this point. I think he’s trying to commit suicide by cop, (a.k.a. get banned from the forum) by the “mods” that keep “editing his posts”. I question the brain power of anyone allying with him at this point.