Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

LONG LIVE ISRAEL!

Darned shame LiveLeak went away because they had some lovely videos of Muslims burning people alive, throwing them from buildings, beheading them, cutting their hands off, stoning women, driving bulldozers over them, dropping people from helicopters, beating them to death, bludgeoning babies against walls and laughing about it, beating up women for not wearing scarves or tents, fucking goats, etc.

My introduction to these lovely folks was thirty two years ago In SA. The US Army had permission for certain women to drive trucks from KKMC into Kuwait and this one day me and my buds were heading into Kuwait and saw a US Army truck pulled over by mutaween. They were busy beating up the female driver because I guess they hadn't got the memo. tl;dr version is the mutaween did not survive the encounter with the USMC.

I still hate the fucking Saudis more than I ever hated the Iraqis. Also, 19 of the 9/11 terrorists were from SA, they were funded by SA, and even a ranking member of the royal family was in on it and who did we attack? Iraq. :rolleyes:
My friends first tour in Afghanistan he stepped on a dud landline (everyone slowly backed away with his foot on the mine) and for the following tours he was forever know as “Sgt. Poopypants”.

Same friend would leave “oopsie AK’s” in the back of his vehicles for just an in case and oopsie happened and needed some additional convincing they were armed.

My friends first tour in Afghanistan he stepped on a dud landline (everyone slowly backed away with his foot on the mine) and for the following tours he was forever know as “Sgt. Poopypants”.

Same friend would leave “oopsie AK’s” in the back of his vehicles for just an in case and oopsie happened and needed some additional convincing they were armed.
Based drop weapon chad.

This must’ve been right in the middle of the GWOT when i was but a young teen. I remember how several News Companies ran pieces on Marines carrying Ak47s as drop weapons and the military didn’t like the negative attention,

Lmao imagine supporting Israel.

show me where
I can’t show you exactly which building they use because any old building will do.

But I can give u quotes from Warlord Merchant Muhammad.

How can you lust for males, of all creatures in the world, and leave those whom God has created for you as your mates? You are really going beyond all limits” (26:165-166)

“Doomed by God is who does what Lot’s people did [ie homosexuality].”

“No man should look at the private parts of another man, and no woman should look at the private parts of another woman, and no two men sleep [in bed] under one cover, and no two women sleep under one cover.”

And so on

Islamic scholars interpret Holy Texts making Homosexuality a crime that is punishable by death because to be Homosexual is unnatural and Islam is “the religion of Nature ”. Thus Sex is a sacred act not to be taken lightly.

All Abrahamic religions have similar negative views towards homosexuality. There is no ways around that and for people to suggest otherwise is pure ignorance.

Last edited: