Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

LONG LIVE ISRAEL!

-bZ-CrossEyedPilot

-bZ- Member
Donator
I can’t show you exactly which building they use because any old building will do.

But I can give u quotes from Warlord Merchant Muhammad.

How can you lust for males, of all creatures in the world, and leave those whom God has created for you as your mates? You are really going beyond all limits” (26:165-166)

“Doomed by God is who does what Lot’s people did [ie homosexuality].”

“No man should look at the private parts of another man, and no woman should look at the private parts of another woman, and no two men sleep [in bed] under one cover, and no two women sleep under one cover.”

And so on

Islamic scholars interpret Holy Texts making Homosexuality a crime that is punishable by death because to be Homosexual is unnatural and Islam is “the religion of Nature ”. Thus Sex is a sacred act not to be taken lightly.
I asked you to show me in the Quran where it says that they should be thrown from top of buildings.

And the story of LOT and his people is not exclusive to the Quran, it is mentioned in all scriptures.

Which surah for building throwing?
the Holy Prophet ﷺ said: "If you find someone doing what the people of Lot did, kill both the doer and the one with whom it is done

Four types of people are, when they begin their day, under the wrath of Allah and when they reach their evenings they are under the rage of Allah." I asked: "Who are they, 0 Messenger of Allah?" He said: "Men who imitate women and women who imitate men and he who goes unto animals and he who goes unto men".

the Holy Prophet ﷺ said: "If you find someone doing what the people of Lot did, kill both the doer and the one with whom it is done

Four types of people are, when they begin their day, under the wrath of Allah and when they reach their evenings they are under the rage of Allah." I asked: "Who are they, 0 Messenger of Allah?" He said: "Men who imitate women and women who imitate men and he who goes unto animals and he who goes unto men".
Those are hadith. I can get into the difference between hadith and Quran if you wish to know the difference.

OKNewPlan

Donator
This thread made me re-read Lot's story and wow what a tale full of twists and turns.

I especially like this French painting that displays the events showing Lot abandoning the city with his two virgin daughters in the top-left (which he supposedly impregnated both later on, ew) and left his wife to get destroyed along with the rest of the city in the top-right.

More importantly scholars today are saying this more accurately reflects a modern interpretation of me leaving combat with all of your virgin Dad's in victory from my conquests in Battlefield 4.

1698335267261.jpeg

Those are hadith. I can get into the difference between hadith and Quran if you wish to know the difference.
Hadith and Quran compliment each other greatly. They are the two main sources in all of Islam, especially when it comes to Islamic Law. Hadith fills in gaps in the Surahs of the Quran(Holy text). If you follow the Sunnah then you will obey G-d and his Messenger.

“you will take what the Messenger has ordained for you and desist from what he has prohibited” (Qur'an 59:7). In this case it’s homosexuality.

So even without the Hadith filling in some gaps and the Tafsirs explanations you would have to follow the Prophet Mohamed and Allahs incorruptible word. which means there will be little to no acceptance for homosexuality in any Islamic society.

-bZ-CrossEyedPilot

-bZ- Member
Donator
Hadith and Quran compliment each other greatly. They are the two main sources in all of Islam, especially when it comes to Islamic Law. Hadith fills in gaps in the Surahs of the Quran(Holy text). If you follow the Sunnah then you will obey G-d and his Messenger.

“you will take what the Messenger has ordained for you and desist from what he has prohibited” (Qur'an 59:7). In this case it’s homosexuality.

So even without the Hadith filling in some gaps and the Tafsirs explanations you would have to follow the Prophet Mohamed and Allahs incorruptible word. which means there will be little to no acceptance for homosexuality in any Islamic society.
I agree that some (if not most) muslims think this way about Hadith complimenting the Quran. I personally do not believe so because if the Quran is Godsent, why would it be incomplete that it requires more human-written text to compliment it. For me, anything written by mankind is just another history book that can contain lies and falsehood.

Also, just because some things are not accepted (like many other things besides homosexuality), it does not mean they deserve to be stoned or punished and thrown off building.

There are a lot of verses in the bible condemning homosexuality as well. If "Christian" societies are more "accepting", it does not mean they are more virtuous than Islamic or Jewish and others. It only means that they are in complete contradiction of their own scriptures and are not following Christ as they claim to be.

Leviticus 18:22
"Do not practice homosexuality, having sex with another man as with a woman. It is a detestable sin."

Leviticus 20:13
"If a man practices homosexuality, having sex with another man as with a woman, both men have committed a detestable act. They must both be put to death, for they are guilty of a capital offense."
Genesis 19:1-11
That evening the two angels came to the entrance of the city of Sodom. Lot was sitting there, and when he saw them, he stood up to meet them. Then he welcomed them and bowed with his face to the ground.
"My lords," he said, "come to my home to wash your feet, and be my guests for the night. You may then get up early in the morning and be on your way again." "Oh no," they replied. "We'll just spend the night out here in the city square." But Lot insisted, so at last they went home with him. Lot prepared a feast for them, complete with fresh bread made without yeast, and they ate. But before they retired for the night, all the men of Sodom, young and old, came from all over the city and surrounded the house. They shouted to Lot, "Where are the men who came to spend the night with you? Bring them out to us so we can have sex with them!"
So Lot stepped outside to talk to them, shutting the door behind him. "Please, my brothers," he begged, "don't do such a wicked thing. Look, I have two virgin daughters. Let me bring them out to you, and you can do with them as you wish. But please, leave these men alone, for they are my guests and are under my protection."
"Stand back!" they shouted. "This fellow came to town as an outsider, and now he's acting like our judge! We'll treat you far worse than those other men!" And they lunged toward Lot to break down the door. But the two angels reached out, pulled Lot into the house, and bolted the door. Then they blinded all the men, young and old, who were at the door of the house, so they gave up trying to get inside.

and so on and so forth :)

We have to set some definitions and premises first. Been a while since I studied this stuff, so I hope I cover everything.

Islam: submission to God.

Muslim: one who submits to and accepts the Oneness of God.

Allah: Arabic for God, no different from Gott in German, Dieu in French, etc.

Quran: Recitations revealed to Muhammad by the angle Jibreel (Gabriel to the Christians) acting as an intermediary between God and Muhammed, taken as God's word.

Hadith, the Arabic word, as found in the Quran: way, or method.

The Hadith (writings): a serious of rumours, gossip, hearsay, stories, and legends spoken about Muhammed and collected anywhere from 50 years to several hundred years after his death from across many lands.

So now, the only official Islamic text is the Quran. There is no supporting text. The hadith certainly exist, but any true practitioner of Islam would discard them as the trash that they are: gossip and hearsay. Hadith in these verses is translated as "way, or method":

And whose HADITH is more truthful than God’s? 4:87

Then in which HADITH after this will they believe? 7:185

This is not a fabricated HADITH, but a confirmation of what is before it, and a detailed explanation of everything, and a guide and a mercy to a people acknowledging. 12:111

And among the people there are those who purchase baseless HADITHS to divert from the way of God without knowledge, making mockery of it. 31:6

God has been sending down the best HADITH, a Book, fully consistent. 39:23

These are God’s messages that We recite unto thee in truth. So, in which HADITH after God and His messages will they believe? 45:6

Then in which HADITH after this will they believe? 77:50

So those who follow and uphold these additional texts are in direct circumvention of the book they claim to uphold. They are hypocrites. In the Quran are many verses that spell out the evils of hypocrisy.

Time and again in the Quran, the message is that The Book (The Quran), is the only valid book for Muslims. But also in the Quran is stated that the people who came before Muhammed had their books (The Torah and The Gospel), and their books are valid to them. Basically, your faith is based on and measured against what is revealed to you. If less, or different, is revealed, so too is judgement proportioned and attenuated.

An important concept in Islam is God forgives whom he wills.:

To Allah belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth: He forgives whom He wills, and He punishes whom He wills: but Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful. 48:14

This means that sure, the scriptures say not to engage in homosexuality, but that doesnt preclude anyone from a positive judgment. What matters is what's in their heart and the deeds they do.

As we all know, anyone can call themselves anything, doesnt mean they are that thing. So followers of contradictory hadith might call themselves muslim and say they are practicing Islam as they throw homosexuals off of buildings, but they are liars and doing evil. They will receive their judgements.

We have to set some definitions and premises first. Been a while since I studied this stuff, so I hope I cover everything.

Islam: submission to God.

Muslim: one who submits to and accepts the Oneness of God.

Allah: Arabic for God, no different from Gott in German, Dieu in French, etc.

Quran: Recitations revealed to Muhammad by the angle Jibreel (Gabriel to the Christians) acting as an intermediary between God and Muhammed, taken as God's word.

Hadith, the Arabic word, as found in the Quran: way, or method.

The Hadith (writings): a serious of rumours, gossip, hearsay, stories, and legends spoken about Muhammed and collected anywhere from 50 years to several hundred years after his death from across many lands.

So now, the only official Islamic text is the Quran. There is no supporting text. The hadith certainly exist, but any true practitioner of Islam would discard them as the trash that they are: gossip and hearsay. Hadith in these verses is translated as "way, or method":

And whose HADITH is more truthful than God’s? 4:87

Then in which HADITH after this will they believe? 7:185

This is not a fabricated HADITH, but a confirmation of what is before it, and a detailed explanation of everything, and a guide and a mercy to a people acknowledging. 12:111

And among the people there are those who purchase baseless HADITHS to divert from the way of God without knowledge, making mockery of it. 31:6

God has been sending down the best HADITH, a Book, fully consistent. 39:23

These are God’s messages that We recite unto thee in truth. So, in which HADITH after God and His messages will they believe? 45:6

Then in which HADITH after this will they believe? 77:50

So those who follow and uphold these additional texts are in direct circumvention of the book they claim to uphold. They are hypocrites. In the Quran are many verses that spell out the evils of hypocrisy.

Time and again in the Quran, the message is that The Book (The Quran), is the only valid book for Muslims. But also in the Quran is stated that the people who came before Muhammed had their books (The Torah and The Gospel), and their books are valid to them. Basically, your faith is based on and measured against what is revealed to you. If less, or different, is revealed, so too is judgement proportioned and attenuated.

An important concept in Islam is God forgives whom he wills.:

To Allah belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth: He forgives whom He wills, and He punishes whom He wills: but Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful. 48:14

This means that sure, the scriptures say not to engage in homosexuality, but that doesnt preclude anyone from a positive judgment. What matters is what's in their heart and the deeds they do.

As we all know, anyone can call themselves anything, doesnt mean they are that thing. So followers of contradictory hadith might call themselves muslim and say they are practicing Islam as they throw homosexuals off of buildings, but they are liars and doing evil. They will receive their judgements.
Wait a minute...what was this thread originally about again?

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator
All Abrahamic religions have similar negative views towards homosexuality. There is no ways around that...

Oh, the Muzzies have indeed found a way around that...

Some Muslims are fond of condemning western morality – alcoholism, nudity, premarital sex and homosexuality often being cited as examples. But Muslims do not have a monopoly on morality. In the west, child marriages and sex with children are illegal. Unfortunately, the same cannot be said for many Muslim countries.

I recently saw the documentary on the Dancing Boys of Afghanistan. It exposed an ancient custom called "bacha bazi" (boy for play), where rich men buy boys as young as 11 from impoverished families for sexual slavery. The boys are dressed in women's clothes and made to dance and sing at parties, before being carted away by the men for sex. Owning boys is considered a symbol of status and one former warlord boasted of having up to 3,000 boys over a 20-year period, even though he was married, with two sons. The involvement of the police and inaction of the government means this form of child prostitution is widespread.

All Abrahamic religions have similar negative views towards homosexuality. There is no ways around that and for people to suggest otherwise is pure ignorance.
This thinking on the part of religion is quite hypocritical, I already explained that Abrahamic religions come from the same sector and each one has evolved from another, although homosexuality is considered a capital sin for Orthodox Jews, it is not so for the rest and even There are gaps in which only homosexuality between men is talked about.
The Roman Empire never fell but became the Catholic Church, the conquests of the Romans were made by homosexuals, you have several Caesars who were homosexual and even transsexual, Roman romanticism was something much denser than what is talked about now and the The best known anecdote is Cleopatra and Marcus Antonius.
Much of the customs/tastes of humanity today have roots in the ancient world and due to the arrival of a secular empire in which it was founded thanks to fear, these customs were abolished and prohibited.

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator
I posted this in the BZ1 chat and got zinged for paraphrasing it (not contesting that btw) and figured it needed to be reposted here:

Peace will come when the Arabs will love their children more than they hate us.​

- Golda Meir

I don’t get anti colonialism part of this whole situation. Didn’t Israel declare independence from Britain in 1945? Wouldn’t that make them the anti colonialists?

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator
I don’t get anti colonialism part of this whole situation. Didn’t Israel declare independence from Britain in 1945? Wouldn’t that make them the anti colonialists?

Israel declared independence in 1949 and that same day the Arabs declared war on them.

you have several Caesars who were homosexual and even transsexual,
Ok you're gonna have to back that one up with a source. While most upper-class men in ancient Rome did participate in homosexual activity it was almost always as the dominant, penetrative participant which was not viewed as diminishing the masculinity of the penetrating participant. I don't know of any Roman emperors who were "transsexual". It's not a good idea to apply modern definitions of sex and sexuality to people of the past.