Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Meme channel

I love the false flag operation.....its beyond funny we have a convict about to run the country......

how many people knew they were in the last days of rome???

enjoy kids......

remember never ask a clown why he is a clown.....ask yourself why you keep going to the circus

I love the false flag operation.....its beyond funny we have a convict about to run the country......

how many people knew they were in the last days of rome???

enjoy kids......

remember never ask a clown why he is a clown.....ask yourself why you keep going to the circus
He's only a convict because they deep state made him one.

He's only a convict because they deep state made him one.
Mainstream media and Democrats are also to blame… They make up bold face lies and it radicalizes their own low iq supporters to go out and do shit like this…Examples of left wing political violence are numerous, especially since 2020. But hey you know how it goes….. They point to Jan 6 because that’s all they got…. Then they conveniently avoid following the trails and info around Jan 6th proving there was Fed informants and Antifa Tards leading the charge into the capital.

you people really are this fucking stupid....your mom must have been your dad's cousin......

MY CODE.......SHOOT RED HATS......

you people really are this fucking stupid....your mom must have been your dad's cousin......

MY CODE.......SHOOT RED HATS......
The bonnet rouge is a traditional French symbol of liberty. In addition Columbia is also frequently depicted wearing a red-colored Phrygian cap. The one openly calling for violence is doing so against a symbol of liberty. How very fitting.