Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Million dollar question.. Why is bZ server hit reg garbage?

I think whats best is to find a time each day to reset server and it will fix all these issues. I played bz 1 last night and reg was off as well.. Server always gets re-populated after a crash..

So mines well make it a norm and people will adapt and appreciate it more!

It doesn't get restarted daily unfortunately. They're still trying to find a "decent" time to restart... We all get it but a select few, high pingers do ruin it for us all.

Nordic

-bZ- Member
you also have to understand the shard strain being put on this 9 year old game with a lot of oldheads coming back. I havn't had an issue yet and I dont have an issue with "high pingers". I dont think a restart will fix your issues.

lol Nardic.. You're ignorant, please don't speak again unless you actually know knowledge.. Thanks :)

Nordic

-bZ- Member
lol Nardic.. You're ignorant, please don't speak again unless you actually know knowledge.. Thanks :)
The only Ignorance in this thread was the point that you thought it necessary to post it because you cant get your dopamine release on a 9 year old game and want to gatekeep it regarding ping. No one cares if you cant drop a 60 kill game most people just want to have a good time but I must be ignorant ;). Instead of worrying about non-existent hit reg issue to avoid the fact you cant hit shots maybe just sit back and relax like the rest of us and have a good time.

"non-existent hit reg issue" wow thanks for proving my point of ignorance that you possess. fuck man, gets tiring dealing with you idiots. Now why not do myself a favour and make like a tree and fuck off. The shit winds are coming ;)

Nordic

-bZ- Member
"non-existent hit reg issue" wow thanks for proving my point of ignorance that you possess. fuck man, gets tiring dealing with you idiots. Now why not do myself a favour and make like a tree and fuck off. Leave this thread to the men!
You have to be trolling do you have video proof of it cause I don't experience it at all :eek: must be my ignorance. I feel bad for you to get so upset over an older game. The fact that you have to resort to childish weak insults just proves to me that you have to find excuses for all your short comings.

If you have video proof of you experiencing it ill believe it but I have yet to have hitreg issues on any of the bz servers otherwise I wont bother posting anymore cause I know your type you'll bicker till the sun comes up even if you're wrong.

you hear that Nordic, the way the shit clings to the air, we have our selves a CATEGORY 5 shittacane coming our way.