Be part of something great, join today!

Music Hates You

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Look at you promotin' shit!

Popas13

-bZ- Member
What the hell you doing having Music Hates You living in your basement? That's way cool! Do you have any other bands down there? If you have the Deftones in your basement, my younger brother is going to come camp out in your yard. If you have Henry Rollins' music career down there it's time to let it out.

Popas13

-bZ- Member
What the hell you doing having Music Hates You living in your basement? That's way cool! Do you have any other bands down there? If you have the Deftones in your basement, my younger brother is going to come camp out in your yard. If you have Henry Rollins' music career down there it's time to let it out.

Cuba

BEAST MODE
HILLBILLY said:
i'll throw some monies their way , just because me and cig girl had a connection :mrgreen:
she still fucking asks about you... the bitch!

it's actually pretty good, the song about tittie blues rocks bawwls

Cuba

BEAST MODE
HILLBILLY said:
i'll throw some monies their way , just because me and cig girl had a connection :mrgreen:
she still fucking asks about you... the bitch!

it's actually pretty good, the song about tittie blues rocks bawwls

YOU HAVE FAILED AS AN bZ. They should have a bZ montage for the club. I dig the music. Ill order that shit also.

YOU HAVE FAILED AS AN bZ. They should have a bZ montage for the club. I dig the music. Ill order that shit also.

Cuba

BEAST MODE
Bon3z said:
they took a picture of me in my mechanics shirt for the album cover but the manager rejected it saying they didn't just want to appeal to rednecks... lol!

Cuba

BEAST MODE
Bon3z said:
they took a picture of me in my mechanics shirt for the album cover but the manager rejected it saying they didn't just want to appeal to rednecks... lol!