Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

MUTED. Not sure why I got muted...?

Hello, I'm a regular player on bZ11 (I'm ranked 9th) and I'm now muted. I don't know why? I chat with all the regulars in there nearly daily and I never had any sort of warning to admin issue before. I also don't break the rules, as I agree with them, and most of what I type is just teamwork stuff. Now, if I try to say anything it just kicks me from the server. Could this be a mistake? Thanks!

outlinedlizard

-bZ- Member
Hello, I'm a regular player on bZ11 (I'm ranked 9th) and I'm now muted. I don't know why? I chat with all the regulars in there nearly daily and I never had any sort of warning to admin issue before. I also don't break the rules, as I agree with them, and most of what I type is just teamwork stuff. Now, if I try to say anything it just kicks me from the server. Could this be a mistake? Thanks!
yea like ripe said if you said n1 followed by a g-word like grief or a b-word like buddy youll be muted for racism by the auto filter

No, I make sure I don't say anything that could be even close to something racial, to be hit by filters, as I've seen people be smacked by them!

HA, thanks guys, my brothers coming to my aid!

Topher

Power Tripper 9000
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
We don't have access to mutes, Unless I missed something in your chatlogs, I don't see anything that would cause a mute.

You'd have to submit a support/appeal ticket with https://bfadmintools.com/ by joining their discord.

Topher

Power Tripper 9000
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
lol no worries, I wish we had access to mute information in more detail.