Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

My activity...

Dots

-bZ- Forum WHORE!
-bZ- Member
I'm sure it isn't a surprise to the more regular bZ members that my presence has been next to nothing in recent times. I don't game much anymore for several reasons. The main ones being I am burnt out and do not have the time to do much anymore. It's not the games themselves that are causing it, more so the stress that has come from work and lack of sleep in recent months.

I do mostly IT work for the company I work for and they are converting to a newer system. This is a major project for us and the first attempt didn't go so well. Needless to say, they've formed a dedicated team for the next 18-24 months to ensure this transition goes smoothly as this is a requirement at this point for us. I was nominated and then selected to handle a major portion of the coding for the interfaces on this project. Unfortunately, they still want me to keep working my current position as well. 75% of my time is now dedicated to the new team and the remaining 25% I have to complete my normal routine. I'm already a busy person now despite being fairly new and young compared to most of the people there so my gaming time is basically zero now.

I won't be coming around much, if at all in TS for some time. I probably won't be gaming at all either. I make it a point to watch the forums and stay somewhat informed on the clans activities despite my absence. I enjoy this community as much as anyone else. NO, I am not leaving. Never intend to either.

Dots

TL:DR for lazy bitches

I'm stressed and extremely overworked now and will be for a while so expect me not to be around except on the forums.

Last edited by a moderator:
just take a breather, find a glory hole in your local gas station and go to town

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Brother, I am right there with you. I love this place, and I'm not going anywhere, although it must seem like I took off a while ago. 

I'm still on the forums, I hop on when I can, but I'm either working or parenting every hour of the day I'm not sleeping or shitting, and I'm not sure if I'm sleeping or shitting more.

Good luck, and we'll see you on the other side.

Dots

-bZ- Forum WHORE!
-bZ- Member
Thanks for the love fellas. If I get the time to come in and hang out in TS I will.

Hawx

You're Never Right!
life sucks when things like this happen, but we will be here for ya whenever you get back!

PROACEX1

-bZ- Member
Donator
Dedicate everything to sleep in your freetime, the wifey/GF/whatever and kids if ya have any. Keep your head down and you'll make it through. Hopefully they'll reward you for your hard efforts.

Take a damn vacation at the end, can't emphasize this one enough. Unwind or it will get to you very quickly.

Dots

-bZ- Forum WHORE!
-bZ- Member
Dedicate everything to sleep in your freetime, the wifey/GF/whatever and kids if ya have any. Keep your head down and you'll make it through. Hopefully they'll reward you for your hard efforts.

Take a damn vacation at the end, can't emphasize this one enough. Unwind or it will get to you very quickly.
I have trouble sleeping and only manage to get around 3 hours a night if I'm lucky so I'm definitely going to nap when I can. I'm not married, don't have a gf and don't want kids either so that's no biggie. I don't have the time or patience for that shit anyways. Definitely going to take a vacation in the coming months. Barcardi only does so much...

I accepted the position knowing that my life would probably suck for a while since I'll have no social life or have any fun for a while. In the long run though this will be a huge boost on my resume and cement my value to the company. Plus the temporary pay raise is rather nice... I'm going to work on the weekends at home to see if I can automate some of my current work to lighten the load. 

Dots

-bZ- Forum WHORE!
-bZ- Member
An update:

I'm gaming again. I've managed get my workload under control (somewhat). I'm still stressed as can be, but now that we've bought a pontoon (tritoon to be exact) boat I can relax on the weekends even when I'm working. I don't have the time I used to still, but I can usually game at night now. I don't know how long I'll be able to do this as things are getting more and more hectic at work with us aqquiring a new (and rather large) company yet again. I'll be sure to drop in TS and say hi soon.

Dots

-bZ- Forum WHORE!
-bZ- Member
I'm for life son. Hence the name Dotsforlife. Ain't nobody gettin' rid of me  8)