Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Need some advice

JC_Egg

Donator
When I load into a game it takes so long that the battle is always well underway before the game loads for me. Any thoughts on what I need to check. Ping is low once in but the loading process seems really slow. Any pointers would be appreciated.

Get a SSD. My old computer had a regular hard drive and it could take several minutes for some maps to load. My new one has a SSD and it loads maps in under a minute usually. Depending upon the server settings I usually have to wait anywhere from 5-20 seconds before the match actually starts.

I also noticed that as my SSD's available space decreased my load times increased so that might be worth keeping in mind. Mine is only a 500GB one at the moment so I'd suggest something larger than that if you play more than just Battlefield on it.

SID-328

-bZ- Member
Get a SSD. My old computer had a regular hard drive and it could take several minutes for some maps to load. My new one has a SSD and it loads maps in under a minute usually. Depending upon the server settings I usually have to wait anywhere from 5-20 seconds before the match actually starts.

I also noticed that as my SSD's available space decreased my load times increased so that might be worth keeping in mind. Mine is only a 500GB one at the moment so I'd suggest something larger than that if you play more than just Battlefield on it.

Very much this, everyone would poke fun because I'd be late to the show every map rotation lol. I had a HDD last year and when I switched to a SSD load times were seconds instead of minutes.

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Get at least a 1TB SSD. It's worth the money. A good GPU, CPU, and SSD are NECESSARY!!! Don't skimp!

When I load into a game it takes so long that the battle is always well underway before the game loads for me. Any thoughts on what I need to check. Ping is low once in but the loading process seems really slow. Any pointers would be appreciated.
just got fking banned for too many kills on a heli

-bZ-JaXX

Been here since the beginning
-bZ- Member
always fun when needing new pc parts....

get yourself a nvme ssd 1 tb

make sure you have enough RAM, a good CPU and GPU