NEGLECTED BABIES IN EA SIMS

aubi

-bZ- Member
lol a 2 minute rant on being mad at SIMS

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Cuba said:
uncheck disable smiles in your profile... i think it's located where you edit your sig.
Everything is checked proper.

Smilies

:D :) :( :eek: 8O :? 8) :lol: :x :p :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: BBCode is ON

is ON

is ON

is ON

Smilies are ON Topic review

Cuba said:
Huh. I copied and pasted everything on the right hand side of the reply box, and that is what I got.

YoshiBishi

-bZ- Code Monkey
Donator
Cr8z, are you using septon_orange?

I just took a quick glance at it, and the code for Septon_Orange is not pointing the smilies and other buttons (font color, xfire, youtube, etc) on "Post Reply" to the right place. Will try and fix it today.

Billybong

Staff member
Senior Admin
Donator
CR8Z said:
Cuba said:
uncheck disable smiles in your profile... i think it's located where you edit your sig.
Everything is checked proper.

Smilies

:D :) :( :eek: 8O :? 8) :lol: :x :p :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: BBCode is ON

is ON

is ON

is ON

Smilies are ON Topic review

Cuba said:
Huh. I copied and pasted everything on the right hand side of the reply box, and that is what I got.
I see your smilies...

HILLBILLY

FORUM BAD ASS
-bZ- Member
NO SMILEYS FOR YOU BIAAATCH :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
I am using Septon Orange, and nothing happens when I click on the smilies. However, I copy and paste the smilies that don't work when I click on them, and that seems to work.

:D :) :( :eek: 8O :? 8) :lol: :x :p :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: