Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

New Here

Hey guys just submitted a application, hoping to join you guys as a team on the battlefield and kick some ass. Im active military Armoured Crewman so if you have any random questions feel free to shoot haha no pun intended but ask away.

Thanks for considering me

Kyle.

Hawx

You're Never Right!
Welcome Kyle, you should hear soon about your application...so just sit back and enjoy the view

-bZ-wakuritz

-bZ- Member
Donator
We must be able to tickle your nuts once or twice before making a decision.  Just be ready.  Bring whiskey. 

Sorry for the absence, had a split event come up and it was all hands on deck to attend it. Should be more active now that thats over with at least for weekends that is =]. Hoping to see you all on the battlefield, oh and is Hardline worth it? mixed feelings on it

Oh and a honest question, how would one setup a monthly subscription to your server and get a private slot. Id be willing 75-100 $

Oh and just so everyone knows my name got forced to change and is now Devistator29 in Game...so if you guys see me in there chat me up please, ive checked your teamspeak and most are playing Hardline

-bZ-wakuritz

-bZ- Member
Donator
Don't hesitate to join the hardline TS room (or any populated room), even if you're playing another game.  I'd venture to guess only 20-30% of what we chat about relates to a game.  The rest is shit talk and ass-grabbing.  I go in that channel when I'm playing BF4 All Maps and no one is in the All Maps room.

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
You can definitely join other channels, just be respectful.

If people are obviously engaged in that specific gaming activity, let it be. Especially the "Quiet Hunting Room". That means they are specifically doing that.

Otherwise, just be yourself, and I think you'll find that folks are pretty relaxed and accepting of most people.

Last edited by a moderator:

YoshiBishi

-bZ- Code Monkey
Donator
Oh and a honest question, how would one setup a monthly subscription to your server and get a private slot. Id be willing 75-100 $

Oh and just so everyone knows my name got forced to change and is now Devistator29 in Game...so if you guys see me in there chat me up please, ive checked your teamspeak and most are playing Hardline
You can purchase multiple months at a time.  Just change the amount you want to purchase.  They are $5 each, so paying $25 would give you 5 months of VIP.  Even if you are a VIP, you can go in and add more months to your subscription.

I don't like setting up recurring payments feature in the store for members because if someone decides to leave -bZ- and they are constantly billed after the fact, I don't want our admins to have to deal with refunds.

Last edited by a moderator:

-bZ-wakuritz

-bZ- Member
Donator
You can setup recurring payments through paypal, just be sure to put a note on the payment that it's for VIP and Jackson will make sure your VIP never runs out.  Thats what I do.  It's worth every penny to me since I don't get much time to play, I'd prefer not to sit in queue for long.