Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

New Here

Had a blast playing with a few of you guys today until i got randomally kicked :p I figure its because someone had a Reserved slot lol its all good. Have a good evening guys and see you online tomorrow =]

PROACEX1

-bZ- Member
Donator
Someone will tell you, normally via PM. By someone I mean Jackson. He deals with payments n stuff

Last edited by a moderator:
for which server did you buy a slot for and if you could post your in game name if it is different form the one on the forums

I bought it for the BF4 Conquest server, the normal one. And my ingame name is Devistator29 i'll change my forums name right now

Just got back from a long tasking with the military teaching new officers how to be troop leaders. Such fun, hoping to be on teamspeak more frequently and get more involved with you guys.

Thanks and see you on the battlefield

Hawx

You're Never Right!
have you been able to join us in Teamspeak?  Usually it is a 2 week process, that way it allows us to get to know you and you to know us. Hop on in and join in the fun!

-bZ-Outlaw

-bZ- Member
Donator
Make sure you re apply because your last application was denied due to inactivity or just let one of the admins on know

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Hey man,

Yeah, the TeamSpeak thing is pretty important. Some of the guys have the in-game voip disabled so they don't have to listen to some of the pubbers and whatnot. I always keep mine on, but TS is where it's at.

Also, TS is kind of critical to participation in the club. We have monthly meetings, fight nights, google hangouts, and a myriad of other things that TS is great to arrange with. It's also required as part of your recruitment.

We don't require that you be on everyday or so many hours a week or anything like that, but for the first two weeks, you have to be on long enough so that we get to know you (and you get to know us!) to make sure that we're a good fit for you. Not everybody is banzore material, and not everybody wants to be.

Your app goes up in our members only section for two weeks during which time we all vote yea or nay on your app. If there are no votes, it means nobody knows who you are because you haven't been around. We also check your stats on TS and the forums to see how active you have been.

I wish you the best of luck in your recruitment. PM me or ProaceX (the two recruiting admins) if you have any questions.

Look forward to gaming with you.