New Hoby!!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Bon3z, Oct 1, 2010.

1. Bon3z

Bon3z New Member

Considering taking this up, anybody want to join me. Widely considered the most extreme sport in the world. The Video Is best played on Youtube with a setting of 720P full screen.

2. CR8Z

CR8Z Bald fat guy. Corporal Donator

The flying is cool. The flying between trees and rocks is fucking stupid. Why even bother with a helmet?

But seriously, where the hell are they flying? Those places looked like they came right out of the sound of music or something. Awesome!

3. HILLBILLY

HILLBILLY FORUM BAD ASS Private

hell yea , going up on my roof right now , to try that out

4. jojo

jojo New Member Private

that shit is crazy. i dont like the jumping off of mountains and falling but that was so cool ass shit 8)

5. Bon3z

Bon3z New Member

those fuckers have big ol brass balls, did you see how close they come to those trees and peaks. I dont think there is any drug that could give you a rush like that.

6. Billybong

Billybong Well-Known Member Staff Member General of BanZore Donator

that's stupidity at its finest....

7. Bon3z

Bon3z New Member

And only a drug addicted no nutz having idiot would say so......... :roll:

8. BIGWILL

BIGWILL Well-Known Member Corporal Donator

thats awsome , im gona try it if the make those suits in size man

9. Wiz

Wiz Active Member

Bon3s and billybong sitting in a tree

10. vetusvir

vetusvir -bZ- CubaLike Forums Whore! Corporal

ok.......yep........NOT r u crazy? no way. NO NO NO!!!!!!! i get that some like this shit. but give me a break. not for me and the others who do this shit go for it and good luck. but no fucking way i'm i doing this.

11. Wiz

Wiz Active Member

http://www.phoenix-fly.com/

I am Down let's dew It

12. Bon3z

Bon3z New Member

There are only about 10 places in the United States that offer a Flight Suit school. The only one close to me is in Virginia. And you need to have 200 full jumps to even be considered. Im only at 67 non static jumps. What are you at Wizzypoo? I have ZERO base jumping experience, which kinda kinda scares me a lil, but what the hell, you only live once!!!

13. jojo

jojo New Member Private

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

14. Wiz

Wiz Active Member

I currently have o hrs base jumping but I would just dew that shit buy a suit rent a plane and dive the fuck out.... U wit me?

15. HILLBILLY

HILLBILLY FORUM BAD ASS Private

lololololololol you only die once :mrgreen:

16. Billybong

Billybong Well-Known Member Staff Member General of BanZore Donator

YOU MUST BE A DRUG ADDICTED LIKE ME!!!

AS FAR AS MY NUTS GO...WELL BONES you may wanna ask your other half.... :oops: :oops: :oops: