Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

New Hoby!!

Considering taking this up, anybody want to join me. Widely considered the most extreme sport in the world. The Video Is best played on Youtube with a setting of 720P full screen.

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
The flying is cool. The flying between trees and rocks is fucking stupid. Why even bother with a helmet?

But seriously, where the hell are they flying? Those places looked like they came right out of the sound of music or something. Awesome!

jojo

-bZ- Member
that shit is crazy. i dont like the jumping off of mountains and falling but that was so cool ass shit 8)

those fuckers have big ol brass balls, did you see how close they come to those trees and peaks. I dont think there is any drug that could give you a rush like that.

Billybong

Staff member
Senior Admin
Donator
Bon3z said:
those fuckers have big ol brass balls, did you see how close they come to those trees and peaks. I dont think there is any drug that could give you a rush like that.
that's stupidity at its finest....

vetusvir

-bZ- CubaLike Forums Whore!
-bZ- Member
ok.......yep........NOT r u crazy? no way. NO NO NO!!!!!!! i get that some like this shit. but give me a break. not for me and the others who do this shit go for it and good luck. but no fucking way i'm i doing this.

There are only about 10 places in the United States that offer a Flight Suit school. The only one close to me is in Virginia. And you need to have 200 full jumps to even be considered. Im only at 67 non static jumps. What are you at Wizzypoo? I have ZERO base jumping experience, which kinda kinda scares me a lil, but what the hell, you only live once!!!

Wiz

-bZ- Member
I currently have o hrs base jumping but I would just dew that shit buy a suit rent a plane and dive the fuck out.... U wit me?

Billybong

Staff member
Senior Admin
Donator
oldman said:
ok.......yep........NOT r u crazy? no way. NO NO NO!!!!!!! i get that some like this shit. but give me a break. not for me and the others who do this shit go for it and good luck. but no fucking way i'm i doing this.
YOU MUST BE A DRUG ADDICTED LIKE ME!!!

AS FAR AS MY NUTS GO...WELL BONES you may wanna ask your other half.... :oops: :oops: :oops: