Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

new maps in BF4

Slash5.0

-bZ- Member
Donator
so noticed some new maps in rotation. in the interest of keeping the server full could we vote on the maps that are added or is that just performed by Jackson? thought it might be prudent to have bf4 players vote on maps. just a thought.

noticed player drop when certain maps were voted in soooo...

was just testing some other maps in rotation, gotta keep it fresh and new. what maps were not doing good?

Slash5.0

-bZ- Member
Donator
lol not trying to upset the apple cart but maybe we could limit the water maps? just a thought. my main concern was server population, all maps is a vehicle whore server and throwing in hanger21 kind of went against the norm. several players on my list left during that map but came back a little later. Actually gulf is a shit map but its been doing ok, dragon pass is iffy at best. all in all pretty happy with server map rotation just wondering about the map sit.

fyi sunken dragon, white out?? those are terrible lol?

was trying some more infantry based maps and dragon pass is out of rotation, just gotta try some things, every now and then. Even if it is a shit map players are still like "aww shit havnt played this in forever" does not mean gonna be there long tho. Just trying to get some data on different maps

Slash5.0

-bZ- Member
Donator
Good idea. Here's an issue. When so many new maps show up in rotation the map vote list has a lot of shitty choices. Anyway, it's cool ty for the clarification.

Slash5.0

-bZ- Member
Donator
Well hi there. Whiteout is back. Maybe you could come play it some. Problem is when we add 3+ shit maps and they all end up in map vote at the same time. I think one crap map in one should leave as well. Not the strong maps but like dragon pass etc.

Punk

Neurotic
-bZ- Member
When did Whiteout get put back in? Ain't been around the last week or so cause of classes.