Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Night operations DLC?

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator
For me it's a pure mortar map. There's little point in playing anything else because it's too damned dark. The flares render the FLIR useless and the lights on the weapons give away your position.

I'll just quit the server if a night map gets loaded. It's just not fun.

Looks like the people who use flir and have the dice camo are complaining and afraid to run this map.

But then again Jason Voorhees is still out there!!
In reply to your snarky sarcasm, here's some information you probably did not read that I already replied with early on in your post.

It's asinine to run this night DLC, as very few BF4 players have it installed. When the last game ends, and one of these maps load, the server will boot everyone who doesn't have the DLC, effectively emptying the server of players and "killing" the server.

Maybe contact someone here about your request. https://server.nitrado.net/usa/offers/Battlefield4# Just provide them with a credit card, then download and configure tons of apps, and then you can have your very own (empty) Night DLC server!

In reply to your snarky sarcasm, here's some information you probably did not read that I already replied with early on in your post.

It's asinine to run this night DLC, as very few BF4 players have it installed. When the last game ends, and one of these maps load, the server will boot everyone who doesn't have the DLC, effectively emptying the server of players and "killing" the server.

Maybe contact someone here about your request. https://server.nitrado.net/usa/offers/Battlefield4# Just provide them with a credit card, then download and configure tons of apps, and then you can have your very own (empty) Night DLC server!
No I 've read the replies and also been in servers that rotated with Night Ops since the start of it. Yes I've seen many rooms become empty and some go from low player count to full. I've been in servers that gone from full to empty just because Locker was rotated in. Everyone has their favorite and hated maps.

For those who are unaware Night Ops is free.​

Yes, it's not for everyone also this is not Call of Duty. Night Ops was designed for stealth and tactics, this was perfect for using flir, dice camo but also learning to counter flir with the use of flares and flashlight. It's not that hard to see at night but perhaps today's computer monitors can make the map difficult to see with those deep blacks.

I'm sure we can agree the player count for BF4 is up but going into 2022 we don't know what will happen if Night Ops rotates.

Lastly and with all due respect I get it you hate Night Ops but it's Christmas, so stop acting like a Grinch.

Merry Christmas!

It could of been better if the map was bright like Hanger21, where we can all see outside, then yeah it would be a banger.. But it's too dark and just not fun sadly.. Bz 1 doesn't need the added shenanigans!