Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

No Politics!

Mobius.jpeg

40mm enthusiast
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
I guarantee you mine are even smaller and whiter lmao.

I can 100% guarantee that my dainty, soft white hands are whiter than yours. I'm a German-Italian-Irish man with blue-green eyes from a historically white part of Massachusetts ( I say historically because the city of Quincy has become overrun with Asians in the bast 20 years - it drives my grandmother crazy ) . My paternal great-great-grandfather is from Baden-Baden. I also rarely leave my house and get very little direct sunlight. Pale does not begin to describe me.

Now I am just waiting for you to seethe and say that Irish and Italians aren't white. Post your hand if you really want. You will be amazed at my small, shockingly-pale white hands.

* calls someone out for genetic fitness
* pre-emptively declares himself biggest pussy in new england

lol

i'll still do the hand off and i live in south florida. on a day light exposure adjusted basis , I'll win that too

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator
I can 100% guarantee that my dainty, soft white hands are whiter than yours. I'm a German-Italian-Irish man with blue-green eyes from a historically white part of Massachusetts ( I say historically because the city of Quincy has become overrun with Asians in the bast 20 years - it drives my grandmother crazy ) . My paternal great-great-grandfather is from Baden-Baden. I also rarely leave my house and get very little direct sunlight. Pale does not begin to describe me.

Now I am just waiting for you to seethe and say that Irish and Italians aren't white. Post your hand if you really want. You will be amazed at my small, shockingly-pale white hands.

My mother's family was one of three families who settled and chartered Dedham in 1630. The last bit of original family property is the house on High Street and after almost 400 years it's still in the family!

My mother's family was one of three families who settled and chartered Dedham in 1630. The last bit of original family property is the house on High Street and after almost 400 years it's still in the family!
That’s awesome man!!!!

We can drive past our family land but it got stolen. my great grandfathers 2nd wife stole our 200 acre farm when my grandmother was dying of cancer. My great grandfather was basically a vegetable in his final hours and somehow gave everything over to his 2nd wife and her kids instead of his only child who was dying of cancer and was the only person named in original will. My grandmother died before finding out it was all stolen and my grandfather couldn’t afford to fight it in court after paying to fight breast cancer. So the farm that was in our family for 150 years that my great grandfather, grandmother, mother, grew up on is now in the hands of someone else’s family.

Hold onto that shit for dear life man. That really is pretty awesome.

* calls someone out for genetic fitness
* pre-emptively declares himself biggest pussy in new england

lol

i'll still do the hand off and i live in south florida. on a day light exposure adjusted basis , I'll win that too
I make no excuses for who I am. I suffer from extreme social anxiety and depression, and have suffered from agoraphobia in the past. None of this matters when discussing my whiteness - as if that is something that matters anyway - but since you're so hell-bent on discussing it then post your hand, pussy.

And I don't live in New England anymore. Massachusetts has become a liberal hellhole and forgotten the principles it was founded upon. I love the critical role it played in founding this country and the subsequent contributions to it and the world but it's no longer the Spirit of America - at least not the Spirit I believe in anyway.

To be honest I think in some ways you and I are more alike than we are different. It just seems to me like you are hung-up on race and blaming Jewish people for the problems you see. Stop caring about what people are and start caring about what people do instead.

Very cool. Unfortunately, to the best of my knowledge, all of my family were immigrants to the country after its founding so I don't believe I have any colonial-era ties to Massachusetts. I could maybe do some more digging on my mother's side of the family as I know some of them lived on a farm in northern New Hampshire but it's not that important to me.

We're all cucked by the war between corporate grifters, FEDs, and russian agents trying to control the internet.

I make no excuses for who I am. I suffer from extreme social anxiety and depression, and have suffered from agoraphobia in the past. None of this matters when discussing my whiteness - as if that is something that matters anyway - but since you're so hell-bent on discussing it then post your hand, pussy.

And I don't live in New England anymore. Massachusetts has become a liberal hellhole and forgotten the principles it was founded upon. I love the critical role it played in founding this country and the subsequent contributions to it and the world but it's no longer the Spirit of America - at least not the Spirit I believe in anyway.

To be honest I think in some ways you and I are more alike than we are different. It just seems to me like you are hung-up on race and blaming Jewish people for the problems you see. Stop caring about what people are and start caring about what people do instead.

lmao. do you know what a root cause analysis is?

and you brought up whiteness not me. the hand off was to establish me as superior breeding stock vs you. could have been judged by several things. perhaps overall masculinity, vascularity, knuckle shape, wrist width, or maybe grip strength, overall aesthetic is a function of whiteness, no doubt. we could have even have had almond milk do a tiebreaker on which hand he'd prefered to be choked by. anyway now its dead nice work.

lmao. do you know what a root cause analysis is?

and you brought up whiteness not me. the hand off was to establish me as superior breeding stock vs you. could have been judged by several things. perhaps overall masculinity, vascularity, knuckle shape, wrist width, or maybe grip strength, overall aesthetic is a function of whiteness, no doubt. we could have even have had almond milk do a tiebreaker on which hand he'd prefered to be choked by. anyway now its dead nice work.
Post your hand, pussy.

Very cool. Unfortunately, to the best of my knowledge, all of my family were immigrants to the country after its founding so I don't believe I have any colonial-era ties to Massachusetts. I could maybe do some more digging on my mother's side of the family as I know some of them lived on a farm in northern New Hampshire but it's not that important to me.
I have colonial ties from the Germans on my German-Irish side. The Other side came over in the late 1700s- early 1800s and was mostly from Northern Europe. So Belgium (mostly from Flanders?) and Netherlands. The Germans were mostly farmers,although a couple were educated (dentist/doctors). The Germans eventually moved from Philadelphia to NC and started small plantation. According to records My Dutch side just kinda showed up in Wisconsin in the early 1800s and settled down in a Dutch Speaking community. We have no information on how they got here and there is some indication they were here earlier. My Dutch side had journals tho. They wrote about Amsterdam, building a business with the Von Abels (not sure who they are), and how the villagers were terrified of the Indians at night. All we have left from the Dutch Side is an old steam trunk, extended family has the journals. From thr German Irish side we had 200acres of farm land The land that got stolen.

I have colonial ties from the Germans on my German-Irish side. The Other side came over in the late 1700s- early 1800s and was mostly from Northern Europe. So Belgium (mostly from Flanders?) and Netherlands. The Germans were mostly farmers,although a couple were educated (dentist/doctors). The Germans eventually moved from Philadelphia to NC and started small plantation. According to records My Dutch side just kinda showed up in Wisconsin in the early 1800s and settled down in a Dutch Speaking community. We have no information on how they got here and there is some indication they were here earlier. My Dutch side had journals tho. They wrote about Amsterdam, building a business with the Von Abels (not sure who they are), and how the villagers were terrified of the Indians at night. All we have left from the Dutch Side is an old steam trunk, extended family has the journals. From thr German Irish side we had 200acres of farm land The land that got stolen.
Very cool. Sucks about that land being stolen though. Have you done a lot of genealogical research to learn this or was this all information that was just generally passed down in your family?

Very cool. Sucks about that land being stolen though. Have you done a lot of genealogical research to learn this or was this all information that was just generally passed down in your family?
Every 3-5 years this information was at the family reunions. Both sides would always do something historical about the family and the last big dinner would have a Whole setup of heirlooms that the extended family would all bring. It was mostly small stuff like journals, journal translations, Photos, letters, gov documents, etc. One side would meet at the family cemetery and have a bbq, the cemetery is where my German Irish side is all buried along with their slaves who are in unmarked graves. So I just assume all the information and family trees I’ve seen are accurate but they could be flawed. No way for me to compare what information I have vs what they have since getting my family to give out copies of their information on family history is literally impossible.